• here are some of mine:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And ofc, my all time fave

What are yours?

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

..I'm biased towards my faves

• External Content open.spotify.com

Still my favorite :shyy:

• My favorite OST of all time. From my favorite Kdrama of all time.

• its definitely youuuu la la la la la

chanyeol and punch stay

jin yours

• and the most special one-

i was listening to this ost and spotify autoplayed fake love- my first bts song

• Too many

~ ω

• This was on my playlist before I knew what an EXO is

:pepecute:

Also Descendant of the Sun's OST was pretty good

Bonus: A Chinese OST

• I was listening to is it me today it is very good indeed

Baekhyun's voice is so expressive

:pepe-sad:

• Imo this is better than RV tittle tracks

My name was such an amazing drama!

and an english one

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!