What is your personal "Best Song of the Year"

• Okayy I know it was released in 2020 but

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

• My favourite and most played song

I love everything about it

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Okayy I know it was released in 2020 but

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

That's not the assignment ghostings! lol

• My favourite and most played song

I love everything about it

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

It's a gorgeous song for sure!

• Already a timeless classic in my opinion :pepemusic:

Here the studio version

• According to my Apple Music Replay the K-Pop 2021 released that I played the most is apparently Alcohol Free by Twice so THERE'S MY ANSWER.

Though I'd also say Lilac by IU, Holiday Party by WEEEKLY, and The Feels by Twice!

~ ω

• this is hard since i stan so many groups lol

i'll give my top 5

1. Ateez - Deja Vu

2. Up10tion - Spin Off

3. SF9 - Trauma

4. Luminous - Run

5. E'last - Dark Dream

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

EXOEXIST - The 7th Album 2023.07.10
    https://i.postimg.cc/TYFk7v3d/letmeinexo-1.gif https://i.postimg.cc/G2XKvZf1/letmeinexo-2.gif

• Actually can't choose, these are the ones that comes to mind

TITLE TRACK WISE

B SIDE wise

• External Content open.spotify.com

:shyy::shyy:

Or maybe this one too

• That is a long list. You would never make it as a Mama judge if that's the best you can narrow it down lol

I'm teasing :D

• External Content www.youtube.com

7hytR1B.jpg EhjJqBr.jpg

[DREAMCATCHER * PIXY * (G)I-DLE * EVERGLOW * BILLLIE]

this was my most played song of 2021. it counts, right?

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• External Content www.youtube.com

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• External Content open.spotify.com

The forgotten masterpiece

If I have to choose only one if not then I also love G(I)dle Hwaa, Weeekly After School, Dreamcatcher Odd Eyes.

8zf-yB.gif   

• I think I posted this in one of your other threads.

But it's the song that has brightened my year.

And it's on the heaviest rotation.

• Oh I have to add this one too. My second fav.

• According to Spotify:

Personal favourites what could be a contender:

And:

:danceb:

• 1,3,2 by TWICE subunit JeongTzuMi

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!