What happened with Busters?

• I haven't heard of them for a long time but I remember a time when a lot of people thought they were the next big thing, turns out a lot of the members left and there were lineup changes? Kep1er's maknae was also in the group?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• I guess they are re debuting, 3 members of are coming back with a few new members.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Busters Members Profile (Updated!)
    Busters Members Profile Busters (버스터즈), also known as Power Busters (파워버스터즈), is a five-member pre-debut girl group under Marbling Entertainment and JTG…
    kprofiles.com

Busters β Members Profile (Updated!)
    Busters  Members Profile: Busters Facts Busters β (버스터즈) was a South Korean girl group under JTG Entertainment and Marbling E&M Inc. At the time of…
    kprofiles.com

• Looks like they are having a meet and greet in Japan

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I know the thread is old but there was a time Busters was thought to be "the next big thing"?

I haven't heard of them for a long time but I remember a time when a lot of people thought they were the next big thing, turns out a lot of the members left and there were lineup changes? Kep1er's maknae was also in the group?

• Busters has had a lot of member changes, that is all I know.

The new line up are still very nugu.

2 former members are in different groups.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!