NCT 127 has now surpassed 4 MILLION copies sold in 2021, making them the 2nd best selling artist this year + NCT 2021 surpasses 500K preorders on KTOWN

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

nct 127 already surpassed 4 MILLION albums sold this year, this is amazing!

Sticker + favorite combined made around 3.5 millions of the total, the rest is thanks to restocks and loveholic sales!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

nct dream is also up there with only two releases this year and restocks!

and recently, Universe surpassed 500k preorders on ktown4u alone. we can expect another 2 million seller from NCT, making all the units some of the best selling artists this year.

- NCT alone sold more than 740k this year (september update ) so another 2 millions could take them to the top:

• if you are here pls also check out UNIVERSE from nct u, they have everything going against them this week </3

External Content www.youtube.com

• if you are here pls also check out UNIVERSE from nct u, they have everything going against them this week </3

External Content www.youtube.com

what do you mean?

• I'm so proud of them. I got my copy of Favorite this week. It's a gorgeous album! The photobook pages are so glossy. :lover4:

• Due to it being a prerelease, they have very few chances winning music shows this next week. No physical album and the kfandom isn't streaming until the week the physical album comes out. We only have the views to secure a nomination

It's been such a shit week in NCity. :sadr:

• The only reason I didn't include their numbers was cause I didn't know how much they sold this year :pepe-sad:

I think the last number I saw was back during summer and Kick Back was around 400k. I don't think their back catalog has much because I don't think they were part of the restock (or at least they seem to be sold out all over the place.)

• I think the last number I saw was back during summer and Kick Back was around 400k. I don't think their back catalog has much because I don't think they were part of the restock (or at least they seem to be sold out all over the place.)

With those numbers they are about 9 million so if they manage one million with NCT 2021 before the month ends well be looking at 10 million :pepe-notes::pepe-notes::pepe-notes::pepe-life-support:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!