HIXTAPE 2 IS COMING

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:froghype:

• I AM SHAKING ALREADY :pepe-excited: NEW MUSIC FROM THE JUNG HOSEOK, CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE THIS :pepe-sad: It's been long 2 years :pepe-sad: and no, I do not count Blue Side full version, cause although it was bold af of to take an already massively loved song and to do a new version of it which is just as equally loved, not many can do it so successfully like him, it was still an old known song (btw, do yall know that this unpromoted Queen is somehow getting to 100K shazams :sunglasses: )

Hoseok took literally every opportunity lately to hint us that he is working on music, even their fan content created for fun was full of mentions of music, music and music from his side, I fear the masterpiece is coming and we are not ready :pepe-life-support:

He said he is aiming for more mature music which, looking at his instagram, makes me thinking and wondering :pepe-cross:

Also I really hope he'll please us all and bless with that Doja collab, which I know is somewhere in the drafts in the bighit dungeon, cause ppl are going crazy over this possibility and even making shipping accounts :pepe-sad:

Also maybe he will actually do a normal promoted release, I mean looking at that 'new era' and them starting individual accounts it's probably possible :/ maybe...

I bet he still has no idea wtf hixtape means tho.....

• i'm so ready, Hobi! basing on his previous mixtape & his musical growth since then, it will be such a gem

Also maybe he will actually do a normal promoted release, I mean looking at that 'new era' and them starting individual accounts it's probably possible :/ maybe...

I bet he still has no idea wtf hixtape means tho.....

I really hope it will be promoted. I understood in the beginning how it could have helped to put less pressure on them, but rl have all released at least one full mixtape. If the boys are down for it (which i do believe, seeing how eager they are with their insta & showing the world their individuality), hope umg makes hybe promote it.

also, please please a physical version, im begging.

The amount of money i would be willing to pay for a physical copy of D2, Hope World and Mono..

• DOJA COLLAB????? OMG I WANT IT

I mean, it's just a wishful thinking based on hot mashaps, his wish to collab with her and her insta live where she did freestyle dance which reminded everyone of hots :sweatr: but yeah, ppl are going crazy already, haven't seen this craziness over any other possible BTS collab before and I personally think that if there is any compatible pair of artists to make a music together and work incredibly well it's definitely this two, so praying :pepe-cross:

Edited once, last by kirla ().

• i'm so ready, Hobi! basing on his previous mixtape & his musical growth since then, it will be such a gem

I really hope it will be promoted. I understood in the beginning how it could have helped to put less pressure on them, but rl have all released at least one full mixtape. If the boys are down for it (which i do believe, seeing how eager they are with their insta & showing the world their individuality), hope umg makes hybe promote it.

also, please please a physical version, im begging.

The amount of money i would be willing to pay for a physical copy of D2, Hope World and Mono..

Yeah, agree. Especially rl deserves to shine with their own music and especially with their rap already, hopefully smth will really be different this time

Physical copy is such a must! Have you seen this? Imagine official copy

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Merch would be nice too. When it comes to Hope World it's been years of amazing merch from fans under this aesthetics, I can't even imagine how dope it'd look as an official version :pepe-sad:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!