After Jennie, they're on to Lisa

• EDIT: Will report to close this as some missed the point.

At this point in time, people are just addicted to fighting. LOL I pity both fandoms, but we really can't be held responsible for the actions of a few...

IMG_20211209_152000.jpg

• is this a new trend? different gg fandoms using the same screenshots to prove "armys hating my girl" lmao should i start posting comments under bts official insta to prove gg stans hating on bts? some are trying to start drama. stop it pls

• Yeah it's just trolling at this point. No one can be this dumb....

It is pure attention seeking which fans are usually happy giving to them to defend their faves.

I don't know for what reason I saw this and more like this on twt under the music section

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cut to five hours later and they'll be getting exposed for being an army pretending to be a blink pretending to be an army. That's twt for you:pepepizza:

• Kids with too much time on their hands :pepenomad:

But who announces it like this though? :pepestare:

• It's wrong from both sides.

• this is so immature

an artist seeing a series of puking emojis would feel so bad :sadface:

• There's usually no right side in fanwars.

I'm sure such tweets exposing are made by all fans just like the ones about hate.

I agree that there are no right sides in fanwars. However, just because we ignore a problem doesn't make it all go away, especially when women are the ones who usually receive more hate than their male counterparts.

• As much as I was angry about the hate Jennie got, I was also pissed off at the comments sent to V. Imagine trolling him for the death of his grandmother. I love my grandparents and if that happened to me, I'd probably track all of them one by one.

yeah that's a really low blow that antis always go for

its not just some blonks who do this, i've seen other maknae line solo stans/some edgy gg stans do this too

the hate on jennie makes me sad because its on her individual insta so she can directly see it and that must be daunting

indigo :pepe-magnify:

• I agree that there are no right sides in fanwars. However, just because we ignore a problem doesn't make it all go away, especially when women are the ones who usually receive more hate than their male counterparts.

I never said we have to ignore the problem did I?

I was just talking about how jobless people on twt are that they'll continue this cycle of exposing and fighting strangers and not realize how irrelevant this is.

Since you mentioned we should not ignore the problem, I'll also say that most usually do ignore it which is why issues blow out of proportion. The problem is that there are hate comments on their accounts or towards them. That should be the focus of fans and the solution would be to report and send more positive messages.

But that's not the focus area for majority of the fans. I'm not saying it for any fandom in particular since I have found this to be true for all of them. The focus is always on taking 4 screenshots and tweeting about how this fandom is vile because they did this to our faves and retaliating. I have never seen the focus on the artist getting hate but always on the fandom throwing it. Be it blinks, armys or any other fandom on twt.

• yeah that's a really low blow that antis always go for

its not just some blonks who do this, i've seen other maknae line solo stans/some edgy gg stans do this too

the hate on jennie makes me sad because its on her individual insta so she can directly see it and that must be daunting

The mere fact that this is an issue but then turns into a "They did it first" contest is mind-boggling.

• I never said we have to ignore the problem did I?

I was just talking about how jobless people on twt are that they'll continue this cycle of exposing and fighting strangers and not realize how irrelevant this is.

Since you mentioned we should not ignore the problem, I'll also say that most usually do ignore it which is why issues blow out of proportion. The problem is that there are hate comments on their accounts or towards them. That should be the focus of fans and the solution would be to report and send more positive messages.

But that's not the focus area for majority of the fans. I'm not saying it for any fandom in particular since I have found this to be true for all of them. The focus is always on taking 4 screenshots and tweeting about how this fandom is vile because they did this to our faves and retaliating. I have never seen the focus on the artist getting hate but always on the fandom throwing it. Be it blinks, armys or any other fandom on twt.

People would want to fight first before thinking about that, unfortunately. I believe there's a scientific research about the effects of technology on our reactions and critical thinking but that's another topic for another time.

The solution you posed would be best, but "12-year-olds (actual and those acting like one even at the ripe old age of 50 LOL)" won't like that. They have to be right first.

• maybe couple more articles/threads shitting on all BTS members while claiming they are not affected by it more than their faves would suffice for some users here or the point is to show toxic armys are lol.

A couple of same trolls throwing hate on yeri, lisa and rose. Why're you feeding these trolls sm when you already this very well that its a setup to get bts dragged?

Conspiracy theory: "It's a setup."

• Conspiracy theory: "It's a setup."

were u unavailable on akp the past days? this is like the 10th thread about insta we are seeing. u can't fault us for thinking this is another set up after seeing how much they were dragged. also i dont give a fk about armys being called toxic over these trolls. its not new and we are used to it. just tired of seeing these threads again and again over trolls on insta

• People would want to fight first before thinking about that, unfortunately. I believe there's a scientific research about the effects of technology on our reactions and critical thinking but that's another topic for another time.

The solution you posed would be best, but "12-year-olds (actual and those acting like one even at the ripe old age of 50 LOL)" won't like that. They have to be right first.

That's their problems isn't it lol. But since some behave like that we never get to focusing on the problem and solution. Hence my first post if people realize that they might focus on the problem at hand and do something about it. Be happier in life. That's what I do and I don't consider it ignoring the problem just the people who get involved in it.

I'm glad I had this discussion in this thread btw :-)

• This thread contains 15 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!