MONSTA X variety and video suggestions?

• With Monsta X's second English album dropping on Friday and with our drive to get a limited badge for the recent Korean comeback, Rush Hour, I think it would be fun to go through some of our fave MX videos and variety. Old fans can go down memory lane and new fans can get to know MX better. Anyone have any favorites to suggest?

Also, if you would like to be added to the MX taglist, let us know!

One of my fave MX videos is when they did the part switch for Fighter

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I also love their drama parodies

The weekly idol when they do the rollercoaster dance with Shoot Out is classic

• External Content www.youtube.com

dis shit so funny esp hyungwon

• I think this MX Whisper Game is one of the best ones I've ever seen lol Minhyuk can't even deal with how they messed it up. Also, I love how offended I.M looks when Jooheon smacks him lol. Also, could Wonho be more beautiful?

Joohoney and Shownu smalled eye brothers :pleading:

• External Content youtu.be

Kihyun's reaction to this tiktok challenge makes me die

• I love kihyun dancing to Tempo

• hyungwon is such a mood

• I can't find the official. Looked like they deleted these challenges?

External Content www.youtube.com

No one:

Joohoney: Call me

Hyungwon: i never derrr of it

Joohoney's sister has a channel and goes to their concerts with her daughter uwu

Dude Kihyun was so PISSED that I lowkey felt bad for voting :cryingr:

I personally loved the story of Minhyuk and his beloved handcuffs

• Dude Kihyun was so PISSED that I lowkey felt bad for voting :cryingr:

I personally loved the story of Minhyuk and his beloved handcuffs

BUt you did it anyway right, cuz bwahahaha! Annoyed Kihyun is my spirit animal lol. The handcuffs video is great!

I was trying to find this crack video them breaking their trophy and the time each one of them all claimed to be bullied by the others on that radio show lol.

• This is one of my favorite.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Kihyun was killing me with his pick up lines lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!