WATCH THIS VIDEO NOW!!!!

• AHHHHHHH AESPA IN NYC. :ak_gyuriescite: literally like I can't even :ak_happy: also I'm 3 mins in the video. :ak_romsae_peace:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• omg I laughed so much. I love the randomness and the confusion. Lol Winter review comment at the end ended me.

Active MYs on aKP, this is what's the taglist for lol. I can't believe I didn't know about the video release till now

lt64IYu.gif

• btw OP, your video link is timestamped at the mid half of the video. If you didn't intend that, you can fix it by posting the original link again

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

lt64IYu.gif

• btw OP, your video link is timestamped at the mid half of the video. If you didn't intend that, you can fix it by posting the original link again

Thanks lmao.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!