"Asian act"?

• I keep seeing this term used in BTS threads about Instagram. Is it being used as a handicap for BTS?

Meaning if they weren't asian they would have beaten white and black acts to the record?

Even that's misleading cause if Instagram was around in the 70s we all know Bruce Lee would be doing double the numbers BTS is doing right now.

This just reminds me of 4th gen fans having to use "the first 4th gen act" just to look impressive cause they can't compete with 3rd gen acts.

Another free education brought to you by yo boy Troll Drew.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Also, this is the fastest to get the highest likes for a dog AND Asian act (well soon)

5D4B83C7-1939-4BDE-B375-11C649BE05BC.jpg

I've seen cuter dog pictures. Why does this one have 14 million likes? Is it cause it's the last of it's kind? After he dies that breed will be extinct? That would make sense then.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• By the way, I though majority voted IVE Drew? Is this Opposite Day?

Troll Drew still has fans. I'm just giving them some support.

• I actually think you have a point of many of the modifiers acting as a handicap of sorts and my mind immediately went to the frequently used "KPOP" modifier. In some cases though, it is used to call out a notable difference - such as and especially when "first" is used in front of the modifier if it signifies that barriers that had been in place before as being broken down. Context matters.

• Is this another undercover racism or what? Even if ig was there since 70s, the followers they have then will be more than triple of the amount they have now, silly as we are more populated then back then🤦 Plus they're one of most favorite artist by old people in Japan and Korea.

• SNL literally did a sketch about this a couple of weeks ago.

External Content www.youtube.com

• SNL literally did a sketch about this a couple of weeks ago.

External Content www.youtube.com

HOW DID I MISS THIS

• I know you think think you're being a troll (and you are a little bit cause you just had to get that BTS jab in) but I do think this an important and valid topic.

• I've seen cuter dog pictures. Why does this one have 14 million likes? Is it cause it's the last of it's kind? After he dies that breed will be extinct? That would make sense then.

This is Taehyung’s dog and on his Instagram account. Thanks to you, I get to post his achievement here :*

(For me bragging is fun because it got some people mad AND made some people dedicate threads about it)

• They are not that smart. They just want to create records to brag

Err... I think you're the one not that smart. We're more populated now than before. Other than that they're only day 1 in Ig and get this impressive amount of likes and followers even the fastest one to gain almost 20 million followers less than a day even compared to western artist. Why it is hard to see asian can do better than those western act?

• Err... I think you're the one not that smart. We're more populated now than before. Other than that they're only day 1 in Ig and get this impressive amount of likes and followers even the fastest one to gain almost 20 million followers less than a day even compared to western artist. Why it is hard to see asian can do better than those western act?

The person you are trying to reason with is also going around facepalming every post they come across... In other words, please don't waste too much of your time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!