Make the first IVE sub unit

• LLW

Liz/Leeseo/Wonyoung

You wouldn't want to put both Wonyoung and Yujin in the subunit. That's too much firepower. You need to save that for full group.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it's like 1 week since their debut and you've already thought about subunits??? lol

It's going to be hilarious isn't it when they comeback with a song I absolutely hate and then I start going off on them like I go off on Blackpink and Aespa.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's going to be hilarious isn't it when they comeback with a song I absolutely hate and then I start going off on them like I go off on Blackpink and Aespa.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm too old for mediocrity and disappointments. IVE better deliver another banger or we could have a problem on our hands.

• I'm too old for mediocrity and disappointments. IVE better deliver another banger or we could have a problem on our hands.

praying to the lords until their next comeback that you don't suddenly changed your mind.

you changed your pfp for them drew!!!

143562-yeonjun-is-seeing-the-vision-gif

• *IVE* heard enough !!! ... :p

Am I the FIRST to use this

particular 'word play' observation ??? ... :suure:

When *IVE* does a sensual Fashion Photo Shoot -->

*IVE* seen it All Before !!! ... :joy:

Drew_B demands an *IVE* song cover -->

*IVE* Got You , Under My Skin ... :wink:

Edited 2 times, last by krell ().

• *IVE* heard enough !!! ... :p

Am I the FIRST to use this

particular 'word play' observation ??? ... :suure:

Lol no IVE been using it a lot in my threads.

But yours came out of nowhere and made me laugh though.

• *IVE* been (iz)*ONE UPPED !!! ... (Beat You to It !!!) ... :sunglasses:

LMAO! OK that one really got a chuckle out of me lol

• *IVE* Got a 'Take' on Drew_B and REI getting back together -->

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoxWS36J90M

REI-United , and DREW_B Feels So Good !!! ... :joy:

(*IVE* Got to Cease and Desist !!!) ...

LMFAO!! You are killing me tonight. And its past my bedtime damnit lol.

But Rei is WAY too young for me. I'm just her fan.

• LMFAO!! You are killing me tonight. And its past my bedtime damnit lol.

But Rei is WAY too young for me. I'm just her fan.

You dumped *REI* for *WAY* (Crayon Pop) already ???

That was rather FAST as I see it !!! ... :p

But , if the ROAD WAS PAVED , it could be that *WAY* ... :wink:

Edited once, last by krell ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!