IVE success on chart = Izone's impact or GP actually interested with their music?

• The fact that ELEVEN is charting so high on korean chart is really interesting and make me wonder what is the main factor. Not that im doubting IZONE impact we all know they were HUGE like literally behind BP and TWICE but they never have strong base for digital (and PD48 wasnt as popular as PD101 s1 and s2 among gp). What do u think the main factor that lead to IVE success debut? (not even Somi charting this high during her solo debut).

• A pretty unique catchy songs (if you think of 4th gen girl groups , Next Level and Dalla are both bashed for being weird but end up doing well since they bring sth new to the table) + strong members (Yujin + Wonyoung aside, Lesseo keeps going viral, Rei getting Japanese attention,…) + existing hype from Izone

• obviously both Izone and gp interest

also added on top of that is Starship and top tier visuals of the group

the song in my opinion is on the weak side but that's just my opinion, it's pretty obvious alot of others likes the song

I'm glad they are doing great that's what matters but my personal hope for this group is release a song for my liking next time. A selfish hope.

• It starting from the hype for izone first member to debut in their real agency as a gg. Then ofcourse goes to wonyoung and yunjin second debut and people curious how their group sound is. Then last but not least with their hype and the song sound catchy, it’s attract people to listen it a lots.

• Surely having yujin and wonyoung in the group helped. Both were popular and wonyoung is most probably the most popular 4th gen female idol in Korea. Album sales and exposure came from them.

But some are also overestimating izone's impact as a whole group on ive. Looking at how eleven is moving it may end up bigger than any izone song. Also it didn't debut high but started climbing. Also ive performance r trending + some snippets especially of lesseo is going viral. Overall people like the song and the group.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

Edited 3 times, last by atropos ().

• Anyways funny how the narrative changed lol. I remembered reading in the anons how ive would end up as weki meki and gududan and how produce groups can never do well. Lol. Now it's all because of produce

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• The fact that ELEVEN is charting so high on korean chart is really interesting and make me wonder what is the main factor. Not that im doubting IZONE impact we all know they were HUGE like literally behind BP and TWICE but they never have strong base for digital (and PD48 wasnt as popular as PD101 s1 and s2 among gp). What do u think the main factor that lead to IVE success debut? (not even Somi charting this high during her solo debut).

somi's solo debut was a whole 2 and a half years after ioi disbandment

she was the most popular member, any group that had her in it was going to do extremely well, and that's what happened with wonyoung (watch it happen with sakura too)

plus with yujin in the group and a ratio of 1:2 old to new faces, the group was already prepped for success. the old faces shine enough to catch attention, but there arent enough of them to overwhelm the new members.

add that to the three or four scandals that ive had this week (wonyoungs pretty scandal, yujins bra scandal, leeseo's age and a couple more im forgetting) and the viral leeseo fancams, and you have a successful song.

it also helps that the song is insanely catchy depite the lyrics being rubbish~

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

Wut? Izone is literally the LEADER in 4th gen digitals and its not all that close. They did this with only five singles. Itzy, Idle, and Txt all have had at least six singles.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wut? Izone is literally the LEADER in 4th gen digitals and its not all that close. They did this with only five singles. Itzy, Idle, and Txt all have had at least six singles.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I know you’re aren’t using Melon streams when even txt has more streams than itzy here

Itzy has 2B digital points and izone is behind them with over 1.8B

Dalla Dalla alone has 900M digital points both fiesta and wannabe have a similar run

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!