The Year is Ending..... What was the KPOP highlight for you in 2021?

• This was a quite a year.....

I personally think EXO owned 2021.

1 Group Comeback

6 Solo albums

3 Solo Concert/Fanmeets

Multiple OSTs, Singles, Solo Collabs etc

I hope 2022 will be even better for EXO. We need Sehun and Xiumin solo. 3 Members are coming back next year from military.

What was your highlight?

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

Edited once, last by daniel-cruz ().

• Super Tuna :mooning::mooning:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Exo/red velvet comebacks :pepecute:

Twice songs this year :pepecute:

Baek/d.o./Kai solos :pepelove1:

And

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2x

• SHINEE COMEBACK

DREAM ROOFTOP FIGHT

HOT SAUCE PLS (my boys did so well <3)

STICKER (haters take that shit and stuff it don't your throat idfc)
    RV COMEBACK
    HYUNJIN AND RYUJIN AND YEONJUN AOTM

DFTF+ LAY???

LISA AND ROSE SOLO

RENJUN TWO TONED HAIR

DOYOUNG PERIOD WHAT IS THIS MAN

TXT AND THEIR BOMB COMEBACKS YEONJUN FUCKING DOING THINGS WHO LET BEOMGYU LOOK GOOD WAIT WHY IS SOOBIN HURTING MY HEART
    F E L I X WHAT THE FUUUUUCK

AESPA WITH QUEEN NEXT LEVEL

GIMMEGIIME NOW GIMME GIMME NOW ZUZUZUZU

LOCO PLS ICONIC
    HOW?WHY??? I CANNOT EXCEPT HOW GOOD THEY LOOKED

DISCOVERING HA SEUNGWOON? HE HAS GREAT SONGS UM

IVE DEBUT

• TWICE working harder than ever this year...Kura Kura, Alcohol Free, Perfect World, The Feels, Scientist, Doughnut and ending the year with starting their world tour!!

- TWO full albums released this year (Perfect World, Formula of Love: O+T= <3)

- Made their international debut that became very successful

- Broke many records including outselling their last best selling album by FAR in pre-orders alone (Formula of Love)

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• TREASURE's 1st Private Stage "TEU-DAY"

i=https%253A%252F%252Fs.eximg.jp%252Fexnews%252Ffeed%252Femusic%252Fmusic%252F2021%252FE1633702123814_1cc9_3.jpg,quality=70,type=jpg

TREASURE's first time meeting K-Teumes personally!

Rosé's and Lisa's Solo Debuts

aespa's debut EP blowing me away!

External Content open.spotify.com

Somi's 1st Full Album "XOXO"

Watching "Youth of May"

I've decided to ult STAYC.

FFyRBxmVkAAZ22b?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

TREASURE Web Drama "The Mysterious Class"

B.I's Solo Debut

TREASURE's "Going Crazy" officially released!

And many more! :pepe-hehe:

• So many!

- Knockout comebacks: EXO WITH LAY WHAT, Shinee, RV

- NCT's big year (all units!)

- A pair of outstanding NCT albums: Sticker/Favorite and Hot Sauce/Hello Future

- Outstanding EXO solo albums: Baek, D.O. and Kai

- So much great music from new groups (Purple Kiss) or groups that I previously wasn't interested in (Astro, Monsta X) or knew that much about (The Boyz)

- On a personal note.. it was so nice to celebrate big moments with excited friends here during the EXO and NCT 127 comebacks. I had forgotten how nice it is to get excited together. :borahae:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• SUPER TUNA!!!

Butter

And of course Hanbin debuting solo

• For me, it was the number of really outstanding solo songs this year. Normally, solos take a HUGE backseat to kpop groups, but there were so many stellar solo songs, even from artists whose groups I don't normally pay much attention to.

A sampling in no particular order:

I.M - God Damn

Ten - Paint Me Naked

Taemin - Advice

Key - Bad Love

Yesung - Beautiful Night

D.O - Rose

Jackson Wang - LMLY

Kangta - Cough Syrup

Rose - On The Ground

Taeyeon - Weekend

Luna - Madonna

Wendy - Like Water

Joy - Hello

Wheein - Water Color

Ailee - Don't Teach Me

Sunmi - You Can't Sit With Us

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• There is tooooooooo much to name but one thing I really found surprising was the fact how a Japanese-Korean JPop group NIK from a Japanese company (Universal Music Japan) spend almost their entire first 3 months of existence in Korea promoting themself in such a way, that many people think they were a KPop-group now, especially since some member are ex. KPop-idols or as in the case of Gunmin still in a KPop-group and their two first songs have both a Japanese and a Korean version

If they don't drop a Korean version of the pre-release track to the album that they drop tomorrow or a Korean version in general to the album than my point of "they are just a JPop group" won't change, but who knows because they could in fact be active for both countries, Japan and Korea in the end equaly, but that is kinda hard, since Japan dosn't really seems to see them as a JPop group if I think back to for example the tweet I saw earlier today where a Japanese CD-store put them under KPop

But seriously there was too much for me in 2021 to think about when it comes to KPop, so I just thought to share this info here with yall

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• THIS

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!