my top 10 girl group bsides this year (that absolutely no one asked for)

• in no particular order

Dreamcatcher - Whistle

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(G)I-DLE - DAHLIA

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(G)I-DLE - LOST

Twice - Moonlight

Purple Kiss - Cast Pearls Before Swine

Aespa - Lucid Dream

STAYC - Slow Down

GWSN - I sing

Twice - Cruel

(G)I-DLE - HANN (Alone in Winter)

• I just listened to Don't Speak, it's really enjoyable...it seems to be an ongoing trend for me that I don't like Everglow's title tracks but end up enjoying a bside much more.

Last Waltz was one of the reasons I listened to FOL bsides in the first place, it's nice too

• I just listened to Don't Speak, it's really enjoyable...it seems to be an ongoing trend for me that I don't like Everglow's title tracks but end up enjoying a bside much more.

Last Waltz was one of the reasons I listened to FOL bsides in the first place, it's nice too

Actually I discovered Don't Speak by accident when I was listening to Pirate on Spotify and it autoplayed, was surprised at how good it was, I'm not very familiar with Everglow's discography besides their title tracks.

From your list I'm curious about GWSN, I keep hearing that they have great b-sides. I love Puzzle Moon and I Sing sounds v nice.

• Actually I discovered Don't Speak by accident when I was listening to Pirate on Spotify and it autoplayed, was surprised at how good it was, I'm not very familiar with Everglow's discography besides their title tracks.

From your list I'm curious about GWSN, I keep hearing that they have great b-sides. I love Puzzle Moon and I Sing sounds v nice.

Among Everglow's bsides, I really liked No Good Reason and Untouchable is also nice

As for GWSN, I like Starry Night and The Aerialist (Wonderboy). I Can't Breathe is also interesting, I enjoyed that too.

• I just realized my list lacks a bit of variety. I haven't checked many gg albums this year.

Among Everglow's bsides, I really liked No Good Reason and Untouchable is also nice

As for GWSN, I like Starry Night and The Aerialist (Wonderboy). I Can't Breathe is also interesting, I enjoyed that too.

Oh yes I know Untouchable, it's a great song.

I will definitely check out more GWSN, been meaning to do so for some time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!