They are not even hiding the anti blackpink agenda at this point

• I found out today some melon awards made a comeback this year after being suspiciously gone in 2020 when bp dominated. Now hear me out, this ain't that shocking with the way bp were disrespected since rookie years, but still sad how much politics do play a part into this (not like the west is any different to be fair).

Just let this be a lesson for the next time you scream "big3 privilege"! when referring to blackpink, they clearly don't benefit much from it, the opposite in fact.

• You mean the Record of the Year Award ? Was it not there last year ? :/

No, but they give it to w1 in 2018 so that already tell u what type of award that is

Melon remove it for a reason, they took best gg or didn't have it until now when BP could easily won it last year

More than those I'm wonder akmu win, rosé did better digitally but she didn't won't top10, I think even predictions have her higher than akmu and their voting score wasnt high to make for it, feel they give it to them just bc they collab with iu (mma score is calculated yearly and Amy cmb just happen in sep which means their accumulated point didn't reach rosé ones)

• You mean the Record of the Year Award ? Was it not there last year ? :/

That one and male-female group disappeared in 2020

pls some of you really need to stop to see some kind of conspiracy theories every times things don't go the way you wanted for your favs '-'

+ if the record of the year award was there last year, BTS would have won easily considering how massively successfull Dynamite was in korea and internationally

Not conspiracy, yg has beef with everyone. This one is just another case of it translating to bp so the post is not just about this award specifically, don't take it as an attack to your favs or something.

Besides, I heard this record of the year takes into count more than the performance of 1 song and has judge votes so bp had chances, very slim ones since you know... yg are hated by everyone :eyes:

BP are bigger than these awards anyways, so they will be fine

• I would believe you but then you said BP hasn't benefit from big3 privilege and then I can't take your opinion seriously anymore.

• I would believe you but then you said BP hasn't benefit from big3 privilege and then I can't take your opinion seriously anymore.

They did benefit during debut days like literally every other big3 group, no one stated the opposite. Besides that they don't and I'm pointing out yet another thing that supports it, otherwise they would be getting korean awards handed to them

• I found out today some melon awards made a comeback this year after being suspiciously gone in 2020 when bp dominated. Now hear me out, this ain't that shocking with the way bp were disrespected since rookie years, but still sad how much politics do play a part into this (not like the west is any different to be fair).

Just let this be a lesson for the next time you scream "big3 privilege"! when referring to blackpink, they clearly don't benefit much from it, the opposite in fact.

YG should be blamed first before any award show is blamed. YG isn't promoting Black Pink like they should so why wouldn't award shows undermine Black Pink if YG undermines everything especially Black Pink?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No, but they give it to w1 in 2018 so that already tell u what type of award that is

Melon remove it for a reason, they took best gg or didn't have it until now when BP could easily won it last year

More than those I'm wonder akmu win, rosé did better digitally but she didn't won't top10, I think even predictions have her higher than akmu and their voting score wasnt high to make for it, feel they give it to them just bc they collab with iu (mma score is calculated yearly and Amy cmb just happen in sep which means their accumulated point didn't reach rosé ones)

I don’t really believe in conspiracies like this until there is more proof to it… but a very odd coincidence I must say…

• It is very sus how they removed certain awards last year only for it to be re added this year. I am not trying to put down any other groups achievement but it's weird. Melon and yg don't get along after yg sued them I guess.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• And if they had been given out last year and Blackpink didn't win then it would be a different conspiracy theory.

• pls some of you really need to stop to see some kind of conspiracy theories every times things don't go the way you wanted for your favs '-'

+ if the record of the year award was there last year, BTS would have won easily considering how massively successfull Dynamite was in korea and internationally

Butter didn’t won in that category this year… so it seems they are giving SOTY and ReOTY to two different Groups.

• yeah it's weird the biggest gg doesn't win awards like for example record of the year was removed last year why wasn't removed this year too? and it's not only this it's about many awards that bp could have a chance to win

• I don’t really believe in conspiracies like this until there is more proof to it… but a very odd coincidence I must say…

Like I knew rosé wasn't going to go but I believe bc BP won last year they will still give it to her

Dream and lwy make up their points thru voting but even then rosé had more digitals and nobody is voting for akmu so voting don't make for their digitals against her. Gone performed better than any akmu b-side and nakka simply didn't have enough time to pass otg so yep

:pepepizza:

• And if they had been given out last year and Blackpink didn't win then it would be a different conspiracy theory.

They would have won best female group 100% if the award has one bit of transparency. And again people mentioning "conspiracy". Yall probably don't know yg had fights with melon regarding royalties

I guess mnet & yg beefing was a dream and this never happened:

V4gEmP7.png

Don't get me wrong I blame yg first before anyone else, but denying this is "covering the sun with 1 finger"

• Butter didn’t won in that category this year… so it seems they are giving SOTY and ReOTY to two different Groups.

Butter vs. Next Level debate has been happening all year so I'll give them a pass for trying to appease both sides this year. I think it's fair to say Dynamite was dominate enough last year to win had it existed.

• Not conspiracy, yg has beef with everyone

if it was the case AKMU wouldn't have won bonsang at the MMA this year :pepefacepalm:

This one is just another case of it translating to bp so the post is not just about this award specifically, don't take it as an attack to your favs or something

i'm not taking it as an attack

i just found this dumb that when people see that things don't go the way they would have love to go for their favs, they directly try to create a new conspiracy theory to explain why it didn't go the way they wanted

you never thought that maybe there was other explanation ?? '-'

there was no best hip hop, trot, rnb, best ballad, best pop, or best dance for female artist award this year , and i see nobody complaining or trying to say that there was none because MMA tried to sabotage their favs

you never thought that maybe things weren't as deep than you think they are, and that maybe in 2020 they didn't want to give the record of the year award considering how many they gave in 2020 in comparison of the number of awards there is this year '-'

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• Also if there was really a conspiracy wouldn't it have made more sense to keep the awards and then just give them to Twice?

• It is very sus how they removed certain awards last year only for it to be re added this year. I am not trying to put down any other groups achievement but it's weird. Melon and yg don't get along after yg sued them I guess.

just like hey removed tons of award his year , but nobody talked about it too '-'

and it's not the first time MMA do this

they remove the trot award in 2011 just to bring it back in 2015 , and this year it disappear again

in 2014 there was no best pop award, even if they bring it back in 2015

and no 1thek performance award in 2016 but it appared again in 2017

MMA are used to stop some award and bring them back later with no explanation so that's why i kept saying people saying they did this just because of BP are just looking for a conspiracy theory

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• Also if there was really a conspiracy wouldn't it have made more sense to keep the awards and then just give them to Twice?

Why would twice win anything when the award is for an artist that perform well digitally . Aespa has a pass imo bc they had next + savage, u can say it's the same way BP had HYLT, lsg + the album digitally to back up getting smthh (which they didn't bc the award disappear for one year)

The award was criticed in 2018 bc w1 dint back up getting that award bc their digitals fall behind

• pls some of you really need to stop to see some kind of conspiracy theories every times things don't go the way you wanted for your favs '-'

Exactly dynamite was bigger than any song release that year but this year aespa was a big candidate of soty idk why's everyone making a fuss lol

• Not liking YG is not a conspiracy. It's the way the business works. For every award show in every country. None of them are transparent, not even the ones your faves win. And yet here we are year after year talking about how unfair things are. No one is going to remember who won any of these awards in 10 years.

• It is certainly weird that the biggest kpop girl group and the biggest girl group currently hasn't won any daesangs.

But then again it shows that awards aren't everything. Like Drake once said, if there are people who have regular jobs, who are coming out in the rain and snow, spending their hard-earned money to buy tickets to come to your shows...you already won.

• How many times was best gg award removed? Or record ?

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• Also let's no make it like melon don't bend backwards for their own groups (the Boyz) or some others that don't meet the criteria (exo winning soty in 2013 when they charting wasn't up there)

% of winning this award is how much the judges like u or your agency and people don't like YG, simply as that

Also YG can go their way to give things to their bgs, smth he doesn't do for BP: sending iKon to AAA and worst than that, sending treausre to mama last year but no bp

• if it was the case AKMU wouldn't have won bonsang at the MMA this year :pepefacepalm:

you never thought that maybe there was other explanation ?? '-'

Bonsang is different, that one is based purely on digital points and known before the ceremony even starts. If you don't think them removing categories like best male/female group, after being around forever is sus, we will agree to disagree then and that's fine.

• Bonsang is different, that one is based purely on digital points and known before the ceremony even starts. If you don't think them removing categories like best male/female group, after being around forever is sus, we will agree to disagree then and that's fine.

bonsang is 80% digital and 20% voting so no it's not based purely on digital points '-'

• Btw I don’t think YG has beef with so many people, I personally think there is some low key YG boycott going on because of the whole BS scandal etc… it’s just an assumption…

Melon thing is probably bc if the kia thing in2019

Bo had some deal with kia/melon about some people in the audience winning smth to see bo perform but BP never went to mma 2019

YG fix their beef with mnet for treasure and didn't sent BP to awards shows even tho every body was asking for them

• Btw I don’t think YG has beef with so many people, I personally think there is some low key YG boycott going on because of the whole BS scandal etc… it’s just an assumption…

It's likely yg "moved on" from those beefs, but that doesn't mean they will automatically be on good terms with the big companies . Pretty sure their music side would be long gone if bp didn't exist, they are the only thing cleaning the reputation up, even if just a little.

The public still seems to anticipate bp and love their songs, but the industry pretend they don't exist

• This thread contains 58 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!