This agency has a weird concept, and I hate it !!

• Some of you who are into JPop or NiziU may know Kyoka Taniya.

After the NiziU-show was over and Kyoka got eiminated she joined a Japanese agency. The group she is curently in is called Give&Give who released 2 singles with a total of 4 songs so far.

The company set weird goals for the group:

• In order to 'officialy' debut the group is supposed to have 8 member. Curnent member are Kyoka Yuika and Kana.
    • To gain the 8 members people are forced to join the group's official fanclub
    • The first member was revealed after reaching 100 fanclub members, the second after 200 and the third was 500
    • The group needs to reach 1K till May 2022, 3K till May 2023 and 5K till May 2024
    • The group will disband if they don't reach any of the goals, wich means if they don't get 1K they will disband. Latest to disband if they reach the first 2 goals but not the last goal is 2024.
    • The group dosn't even got close to their newest goal, in fact the numbers are so little that they might never reach 1K till 2022
    • If the goal of 5K is reached within time , the group is set to have 6 members and will not disband
    • The group afterwards will stay as long 6 member till they reac 7K fanclub member for 7 and 10K for 8 members

I seriously don't think this will work, because the girls released their first pre-debut track in May 2021 after the first member was revealed in March and the 2nd and 3rd in April. They could've gotten more member by now if everything would work after plan, since reaching 500 fanclub member and having 1 million views on their MVs is kinda much for Japanese artists.

What do you think? I personaly guess the girls will disband next year for not reaching the 1K ... but you can't force people to join your fanclub in order to gain enough to debut a full girlgroup. Also nobody is really following them on Social Media so many people who only watched them on Youtube might not even know that they have to do this for getting more members.

The idea is somehow bad

Anyway, here is a MV so you know what kind of music they did so far:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Edited once, last by JiminieKookie ().

• That's... kind of backwards. Like, in order to gain fanclub members, the best way is to promote and release music as a full group properly. That establishes their image better.

Not to mention the stress this puts on the members... being threatened with disbandment.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I've heard of prospects of other Idol GG's having to kind of do the same thing. Can't remember were I saw the story but it was of a girl that joined a maid cafe and had to get a number of followers from that cafe before she was allowed to join the Girl Group. Personally don't like the idea. I would rather the group starts small and gets notoriety by their performances even if they are only done in the middle of Akihabara for a while.

• Huh. The concept is so rational. If they can't gain 2k hard core fans, they unlikely make enough to properly feed 6 membered group.

Cruel? Every nugu groups are on the disbanding tight rope with or without this concept. Also, if they have more members than they can feed, the living condition of members is poorer.

• I guess that it did not work

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!