THINGS KPOP FANS TALK TOO MUCH ABOUT.

• 1. "X is being mistreated because they got 1.2 seconds in the song" I really worry about some fans, mistreatment is when a company or staff hurt or disrespect an idol, like the case with stellar. Mistreatment is not getting no lines in a song, we dont know why they got 0 lines, maybe they couldn't sing any parts right. Also, Please stop crying wolf under every post about the idol that got the least lines, you guys act like they are being abused or something.

2. "I'd like to see you try and sing and dance on stage" this one really messes me up, first of all, it is not my job to be an idol, it is THEIR job. If you are getting paid money to do something, than why cant you do it. For example, if an idol cannot sing, it is not the companies fault, maybe a little bit but it is up to the idol to try to improve in that one spot, how is the company controlling their vocal chords?

3. "My group is better than yours because they have ___" let me tell y'all something, I don't give a crap what award they got, no group is better than any other group because there prettier, more popular, whatever. Award shows are rigged anyways.

4. "They dont need to apologize" oh dear lord take the wheel, who is telling y'all this? If someone kicked someone down the stairs, so bad they saw god himself, does that person need to apologize? Yes, because they physically hurt somebody. So if an idol does something racist or ignorant and it effected poc emotionally, please do not comment something stupid like "oh well he's from korea so they are obviously oblivious to the whole world". Get it together kpop stans, get it together.

"BTS paved the way" Oh how I can already hear the Armys. Guess who paved the way? NOBODY CUZ AMERICA DOSEN'T CARE ABOUT KPOP. Do you guys really think the racist ass Grammys are gonna give BTS (POC) a grammy? The Grammys know their views are going down so they are gonna nominate BTS and get Armys to tune in only to give it to justin bieber or someone like that. What is with the infautiation with America? Most groups that aren't BTS cant even make it, if you walked down the street and asked someone "hey do you know blackpink?" GIRL THEY WOULD LOOK AT YOU LIKE "WHAT?"

Do y'all not see how bad american TV shows treat kpop idols? Horrible questions, weird moments, disrespect, etc. After BTS slows down (probably after military enlistment) America will lose their interest in kpop. Kpop of course will stay popular but you'll see a sudden decline.

I did not edit this excuse spelling errors. Also troll threads will be up tomorrow at my regular business hours.

• I so agree with the first point. I love Jisoo, but I don't think she's mistreated because she gets the least lines in a song...

"NOBODY CUZ AMERICA DOSEN'T CARE ABOUT KPOP."

I don't like this statement above, I live in USA and I love KPOP it is the only music I listen today nowadays and I have friends who love KPOP too and are American...

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I so agree with the first point. I love Jisoo, but I don't think she's mistreated because she gets the least lines in a song...

"NOBODY CUZ AMERICA DOSEN'T CARE ABOUT KPOP."

I don't like this statement above, I live in USA and I love KPOP it is the only music I listen today nowadays and I have friends who love KPOP too and are American...

I meant the general public does not care about kpop. Not American kpop fans.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!