Chanyeol is such an ARTIST

• It always amazes me how chanyeol has such a good voice but he was given the rapping position just because sm decided he would be a rapper.

Don't get me wrong his rapping isn't bad but I just think Chanyeol's singing voice is so beautiful. His covers are always so nice and even his solo songs are some of my favorites. I will not rest in piece until I get his solo album. He can sing, rap, write, produce and play instruments, hes a whole package!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He's multi-talented and can play a range of instruments and has his own studio that he uses to produce music.

ESSB4BCWAAAGwlo.jpg

622005782_1280.jpg

He wrote lyrics and contributed to many of exo's songs

Both Chanyeol and Sehun were involved in producing, arranging and writing the lyrics for their 1bv albums for exo-sc

Capture.PNG

Exo-SC_-_1_Billion_Views.png

19e3dd533111ad07e30c3ae73a93ced2521d8d88.gifv

Edited 3 times, last by Kireta ().

• Official Post

is this the same guy, no?

External Content youtu.be

• is this the same guy, no?

yesss its chanyeol!

he even collorabated with punch again for another amazing ost

• Official Post

yesss its chanyeol!

he even collorabated with punch again for another amazing ost

ahhhhhhhhhhhh it's unavailable!!!!!!!!!!!

• ahhhhhhhhhhhh it's unavailable!!!!!!!!!!!

what about this?

• Official Post

what about this?

omg i loooove this!! thank youuuuu

:iloveyoub:

• He's such a multitalented guy. I'll be forever salty that SM doesn't give him more singing lines. His deep soft voice deserves to be showcased! :pepe-comfy:

External Content twitter.com

Let Me Shine Bright 

4cfec65d8f2ca1e10d2992f8538ac5a70f371b16.gifv 41044baf21b673edaead3ab264714cfafe489aeb.gifv 330ae6c6236e9f54e2a629bf61728a4f2a08a326.gifv

• That his winds of change performance is not here is a travesty :whistling:

• I'm just gonna make this into a chanyeol appreciation thread because some people are still in denial about him and only view him as a visual ;(

he can play the drums

the guitar

the piano

• Kireta

Changed the title of the thread from “Chanyeol should have been a singer” to “Chanyeol is such an ARTIST”.
  • I'm patiently waiting for his solo album too. Chanyeol's covers are so beautiful.

• I really got into Chanyeol appreciation during I billion views era. I was so impressed with the album. It's like one of my top fav ever. Then he did that Basquiat music and it received so much praise. I was so proud of him. Musically he's improving so much. Then he began experimenting with sounds. But he stopped updating so we didn't get to see how he's progressing with that. ;(

He's such a good singer too. I love his rap and and songs. He's my second fav kpop voice after Baekhyun. His voice clams and soothes me. I hope he's working on his solo now. I want a soft rock album . I don't mind a one or two rap song but not the whole album.

• that soulful deep voice

First time listening to it

Edit: No nvm I remembered

• Chanyeol- bad guy cover in his new upcoming movie “the box

External Content twitter.com

826F6B39-C569-4A45-BF42-0E28B4234F1B.jpeg

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!