Guess I Am A Second Gen Loser

• Gonna be playing bingo at the retirement home with Drew_B talking about the old days and sipping on martinis.

gysMWP5Pc6.png

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 4 times, last by Yseki ().

• how did you leave the nursing home unnoticed???

I watched Ocean's Eleven and planed my escape. Can't believe I outran the nurses with this hurry cane.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• how did you leave the nursing home unnoticed???

You should get one

HurryCane Freedom Edition - Folding Cane

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Gonna be playing bingo at the retirement home with Drew_B talking about the old days and sipping on martinis.

gysMWP5Pc6.png

Actually you're still not old school enough to hang out with me. I don't even have a spotify list cause I still listen to CDs only.

External Content youtu.be

• Actually you're still not old school enough to hang out with me. I don't even have a spotify list cause I still listen to CDs only.

Honestly, I feel like you still have 8 track tapes.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• I myself have a walker

if i may ask how old are you my friend?

I'm just joking around; I am not old. I was born in the 90s , tho for some of the (prob 15 year olds) people on here think that is old.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• what the F are CDs????

Cassettes!!!!

I would prefer cassettes but kpop doesn't release anything on tape since 1st gen.

• Actually you're still not old school enough to hang out with me. I don't even have a spotify list cause I still listen to CDs only.

Lucky, I wish I could afford and find kpop cds in my area(ok there's some weird bootlegs but that's not exactly what I want), I still illegally download which I know is bad for my super nugu faves but I honestly can't do anything about it my area(and let's not even get into shipping costs, being a kpop fan is expensive)

• get off the thread you whippersnapper!!! ;-)

I'll go listen to my gramps stories about being stationed in Japan in the 40s lol.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• did you own any and still have some?

Not kpop but yeah I had a ton of cassettes back in the day.

• on the old radio player??? lol

He is still alive lol. The other night he was telling me about how they gave him 12 shots at one time before he went overseas.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Your #1 artist reminds me of that one guy I told someone on Discord about and ... never tell someone who is new to JPop that almost everyone who ever was on Produce 101 Japan released music afterwards :facepalm: She literally found your #1 guy as I told her that one song was not under the original artist's name on Spotify and she seriously thought she found the right guy hahaha

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• He is still alive lol. The other night he was telling me about how they gave him 12 shots at one time before he went overseas.

these days you only need to get two!! lol (or three in some countries!!!)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!