when you're reading an interesting conspiracy theory

• Imma need the story behind this :pepe-cross:

tw // anti-semitism

ok well basically i was getting into the whole paul is dead thing and this guy had some pretty good ideas

he did these like 30 page essays on the beatles and how paul is actually two twins and john is still alive and the beatles were just a front for some elite group or whatever

so i was like hmm sounds interesting lemme read some more of his stuff

so getting more into it, he was writing these essays about celebrities and how they're actually twin fakes from like a long line of jewish people

and apparently all these famous figures are "secretly jewish" and related to each other

and they're also twins or triplets who can be swapped out at any time

and apparently these are just figureheads for a secret organization that's trying to poison our children or whatever

and apparently jews control everything...

also abraham lincoln was a twin, jfk's assasination was faked, 9/11 was faked, michael jackson's death was faked, etc. there was something about obama too i think, but i was too young to understand politics and it was boring af so i didn't read those ones. and this guy would always allude to the freemasons but i had no idea wtf that was.

and so i was super naiive and reading all this shit

i stopped reading them because the essays were getting super creepy

and i was thinking like, if he thinks all these weird ass things then the pid shit is probably fake too

but i only realized he was a nazi until like just now as i was thinking back on it

• Oh my godddd nooooo I remember watching videos on youtube of this greasy man talking about white heritage and the Jewish conspiracies were his thing too. Also it seems like conspiracy of that nature are linked to like an extreme paranoia experienced by schizophrenics? Most of the crazy racist conspiracists tend to have that. In other words, he may have needed help :pepe-use-head:

• Oh my godddd nooooo I remember watching videos on youtube of this greasy man talking about white heritage and the Jewish conspiracies were his thing too. Also it seems like conspiracy of that nature are linked to like an extreme paranoia experienced by schizophrenics? Most of the crazy racist conspiracists tend to have that. In other words, he may have needed help :pepe-use-head:

it's always a greasy white man isn't it :cryingr:

i'd feel bad but like, my mom has schizophrenia and she didn't believe in fucking racist conspiracy theories when it was really bad

i feel like those people are just evil inside and it manifests through their disorder tbh

so yeah they do need help but there's no guaranteed cure for racism sadly

• LMAO

I-

The sense of some people :D

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• There's an overlap with anti-semitism and a subset of conspiracy theorists particularly those that believe there's a shadowy organization controlling world governments like those that subscribe to the idea that Zionists have infiltrated the seat of power of western countries. From there, they just connect every other conspiracies from Elvis, flat Earth, to UFO sightings. Some people mix their paranoia with their prejudice. It's like Dunning-Kruger Effect but also racist.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!