30 Days of NCT: Choreo Chat - Superhuman

• NCT 127 - Superhuman

Choreographer: Keone Madrid, EZ Twins, PREPIX Ill

One of my favorites here! All the Czennies are walking away because they know where this is going. (Although, look, I finally found the choreographers!)

I'm obsessed with the circle jump in this choreo, which is so cool but gets cut out of most of the shots of this choreo. :nervousk:

This is a very theatrical and dramatic choreo - it feels like a musical meets a Michael Jackson video style (and MJ videos often leaned heavily into musical-type dance). I'm fairly certain this is intentional since the song itself has heavy MJ vibes. The choreo here is by Keone Madrid (who I usually love his choreos!) and Prepix, who I've both mentioned already in our 30 days. EZ Twins are Slovenian dancers and choreographers who I don't think did any other NCT choreo (certainly not that I can find).

To see my fave circle jump, this is the best shot of it, not counting fancams (it's at :39). There is also a great jump move that accompanies the chorus. Our main dancers are in the deep turquoise shirt (Taeyong) and blonde with the blue jacket (Mark).

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is a great performance choreo!

Haechan (blue jacket) owns this choreo - he’s having several big moments here and using it to his fullest and indulging his inner MJ with some great breakout sequences. Jaehyun (green jacket) also has some moments I really love here (this sexy, strong choreo suits his strengths as a dancer well IMO) but I really love this Jaehyun sequence from :21 to :29. (The two are both lead dancers, btw).

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dance Practice:

The dance practice is one of those moving ones, which I hate and hard to see...I think the vid above gives you a better view of the choreo.

MV:

One more Performance and you can see again how striking and theatrical this looks, particularly with the lines and movement of the formations (and yes, you can see my beloved circle jump):

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Oh this is definitely their musical style choreo. I really love the opening verse when Haechan directs Yuta and Mark and then that smooth side step during Johnny and Jaehyun's part in the second verse. :alpaca-sexy:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!