Yeonwoo best drama?

• If I wanted to watch one of the hottest girls of all time in a k drama which one should I watch?

I know shes fairly new to acting and hasn't done a lot yet.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i actually haven't watched any of her dramas

so here's a bump so someone else will answer!!!

• The thing is, she is just doing supporting roles:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Out of all of them? I liked her in Touch, Alice and Dali.

Hopefully soon she will get a lead role but I'm fine watching her in a supporting.

I saw this clip on YouTube today and it's what got me curious about her drama career.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She looks so fucking hot like always. It really pisses me off to no end that Lee Minho is hitting that currently.

• That's Dali, she is doing an amazing job in that one

• They're not confirmed to be dating. In fact, they denied it. The paparazzi photos were taken out of context. In other photos you could tell they weren't alone.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• They're not confirmed to be dating. In fact, they denied it. The paparazzi photos were taken out of context. In other photos you could tell they weren't alone.

They may not be dating but I'm more worried about friends with benefits.

• They may not be dating but I'm more worried about friends with benefits.

if its friends with benefits at least u have a chance lol( like a teeny tiny one)

if they're dating they're almost no chance lol

• Cheat me if you can.

She basically the second female role.

• she was good in both 'Live On', and 'Cheat on Me if You can'

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!