Megan thee stallion x BTS live at PTD Day 2

• Megan was so cute and I love their interactions! Definitely a dream collab!

And I love BTS and their live band Ghost. Glad they are back!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• im glad we got to see a performance with them together :pepemusic:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• OMG YES Amazing! Iconic! Perfect!

I grinning so widely at the end aaa sdfklaj it's just the good vibes

sidenote: Megan's fit is super cute. Whoever styles her knows what they are doing damn.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Yeah, it was a fun one

Sope were so down to it lol Yoongi's one was posted already, but here is Hoseok's cheater moment too

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and a better angle for science

External Content twitter.com

Hoseok is so hot for this :pepe-sad: the alien girl is crying a river on her planet as we speak :pepe-sad:

• :angryr::angryr:

• It's a very good performance but it was clear that they were a little awkward on stage as they didn't have the opportunity to get close like Halsey'd had. I guess Megan's outfit may have also kept the mens from getting too close to her lol

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Are we going to post day 2 posts here?

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• It's a very good performance but it was clear that they were a little awkward on stage as they didn't have the opportunity to get close like Halsey'd had. I guess Megan's outfit may have also kept the mens from getting too close to her lol

With certain people turning every women interacting with men into victims and the men into perpetrators, I wouldn’t be surprised if they were really careful getting close to her.

• Damn how tall is Megan, I knew she was tall, but taller than RM ? Isn’t he 1,80 or something? Probably the shoes but they ain’t that high either.

Anyway her outfit looked cute and sexy at the same time, she looked great (she always does). Great performance, even though you can tell they didn’t rehearsed that much together.

• External Content twitter.com

• External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!