How has k-pop changed your life

• I know I troll a lot but I thought this would be nice for change until I can think about more ideas to troll. How has kpop changed you or your life, for me I started liking kpop the summer of 2019, songs like icy by itzy, mic drop by bts, and yes or yes by twice were my favorite songs. I also got into got7 as a group and they were once my ults before I fell out with them. Kpop has made me feel more happy, I guess its because you always have something to watch or someone to keep up with. On the downside I also started caring about my looks more. Tell me what's different about you now that your into kpop and have ults. :nervousk:

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• I feel like I have something to care about? Like an idol to keep up with and stuff, makes me feel happy to actually care about something that garners a fandom for once. Kpop is really very social I feel like, whenever I used to mention kpop in a public setting all the stans would start screaming about their favs and it was just such a fun chaotic atmosphere that I always wanted to be a part of. The downside is that I feel I've gotten more aware of people's looks, which is something I'm working on... not doing anymore? lol but yeah!! Mostly good things have come out of this discovery :claps:

• I've started my kpop journey in 2017 with bts and bp and slowly got introduced to other kpop acts. It helped me during that time I was dealing with personal and financial issues. Also, I was tired of western pop being all sad and depressive and saw kpop as a more cheerful and free-caring.

The only con of this is that I became more self-conscious about my appearance but I decided to turn my insecurity into motivation to improve myself (and by that, I don't mean starving myself but rather start exercising and gaining muscle weight. Due to covid my plans on going to the gym are ruined so I exercise at home :sweatr1:).

• It gave me a distraction from real life and problems. Helped me feel happy when I was stressed with things like exams. However, it also made me distracted when I should be focused on other things. But I guess I would find another thing if it wasn't Kpop. Overall positive from me.

:claps::claps:

• No it hasn’t. My daughter has changed my life, not listening to a bunch of K pop songs. It did give me a better appreciation for Korean culture and listen to a different genre of music.

• It made me get closer to some friends but what I specially like about what Kpop changed for me is being more open minded to different things. I was a try hard rock fan who always made fun of pop in general considering "just music to please the masses" but once I got into Kpop I started to see the appeal. You don't need to go full intellectual for everything and just have fun sometimes.

I still don't consider Kpop the best kind of music ever and I still like rock better but nowadays I don't have issues with other stuff in general. I wouldn't say Kpop is bad nor a guilty pleasure and even I can admit their MVs are really visually stunning with many symbolic stuff thrown around which makes my mind go nuts by thinking of many theories or giving my interpretation about it.

• No it hasn’t. My daughter has changed my life, not listening to a bunch of K pop songs. It did give me a better appreciation for Korean culture and listen to a different genre of music.

Funny, my stepdaughter, who I helped raise since she was 4, ruined my life but K Pop had a HUGE role in me getting my life back on track.

Didn't change my life as much as Hip Hop did but you never know. Sometimes, it's the little things that make the biggest difference.

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!