WTF... Just WTF. My teenage girl show started bad. The public showing disrespect towards actually great vocalists is BS.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I was checking out this presentation cuz I really like Eunwoo and I wanted to see how she was going to perform, It was an amazing presentation!!! It made me feel really proud . My shocking reaction happened when I scroll down to the comments and I read that they lost and were "eliminated" against the nonstop team who had terrible vocals.

This is unfair... What's the point of giving a great performance if people will only look if you are cute enough for their taste??? :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

Burn the audience yuseyo. Bye.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I was checking out this presentation cuz I really like Eunwoo and I wanted to see how she was going to perform, It was an amazing presentation!!! It made me feel really proud . My shocking reaction happened when I scroll down to the comments and I read that they lost and were "eliminated" against the nonstop team who had terrible vocals.

This is unfair... What's the point of giving a great performance if people will only look if you are cute enough for their taste??? :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

Burn the audience juseyo. Bye.

• Honestly, this was a bad cover lol. All of the performances were bad actually but if we had to choose which one was decent this one was. The other girls are passing by because of their “visuals”.

do you mind sending me the other performances :whatb:

• do you mind sending me the other performances :whatb:

here :pepe-peek:

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• half of these were so painful to watch i had to stop in between. the girls that covered ktl and latata had some talented ones, the rest were OK, the kick it girls were actually good- they had the energy, and i think they totally would've been able to pull of something like that if they were a bit more experienced. imo the best ones were def the girls that covered bicycle and river.

• Why do so many choose the same songs from GP999, it is impossible not to compare them since it is still so fresh in the memory, and it isn't a favorable comparison for these Girls so far

• I read that they lost and were "eliminated" against the nonstop team who had terrible vocals.

This is unfair... What's the point of giving a great performance if people will only look if you are cute enough for their taste???

Non Stop team was in a different grade (Non Strop - grade 2, River - grade 4), how could they be against each other when it was the fixed quota for each grade?

K-pop fans were shocked that K-pop was visual oriented, surprised not surprised.

• External Content www.youtube.com

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• External Content www.youtube.com

Her disbelief, she was so shocked when the door opened

• Bad performance in GP999

> aww so cute. Hope they improve

Bad performance in My Teenage Girl

> That was AWEFUL. YASSS Soyeon tear them down

where did that happen in this thread :whatr:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Soyeon is a real one. She straight up called out the voters directly. Here's another translation courtesy of https://twitter.com/yellow_i_ng:

"When the door opened, i thought 'can the voters not hear what this sounds like?'. To be honest, from the stages I've seen so far, it was the worst, enough so that I wasn't even angry. There were people who were skilled enough but did not have the chance to meet us because the door didn't open. This is a space to judge people who are working hard for their dreams. I honestly think the voters should feel the responsibility of this when they press the button. It makes me a bit mad."

She personally knows the hard work it takes despite being judge on her lack of desired visuals.

Edited 2 times, last by hokiedood ().

• those two were actually a hard case like some girls in Chinese survivals

it was ok performance

but in same time they don't match girl group vibe

and they could be there after 2-3 years of training

but they don't have it, they were already training for 75 days before recording this performance which means they failed to deliver

as for Nonstop the fact that door opened backfired asap when both girls got 0 votes from judges

External Content www.youtube.com

• That nonstop performance was so painful to watch I legit felt bad for the girls because they looked really young. Why did the parents even let them go through that when they know they’re not talented? The father of one of the girls was even laughing during the performance and I was like ????

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!