is this a clap back for what happened with Gaon in 2017?

• Lmfao yes… I went from BG hater to misogynist within a day because people refuse to read… if something doesn’t fit their narrative they make it fit…

lol don’t do that, stay as objective as possible, people twisting words all the time because they don’t like the user is exhausting and just unnecessarily derailing discussions.

yup I try to not twist anyone's words in serious discussions but I might do it to troll a bit so they know how it feels :eyebrowsr: but I'm usually not that petty so will just let it go I guess :wellr:

• Greenlight… you are just assuming they greenlight it because you want to involve BigBang in it…

And BTS were not defenseless, whole Army defended them, the producers account got hacked and deleted… Hybe released a statement that they had nothing to do with the stage but Gaon

You didn’t just say this??

Are you going to fking pretend the power dynamic between a big ass group/company and them didn’t exist? You keep yapping about how your words are always misinterpreted but you spout shit like this. Like the proportion of VIP to armys weren’t huge? Like since they had their fandom protecting them from it, it’s fking okay and a level ground?

• No offence I alr fking hate how this thread has been made about the group and the members, when it’s supposed to be about BTS, I would really appreciate if you didn’t do this

• This is how I feel and no one has to agree. It ironic that K-pop is advertised as being creative and innovative visually but a director of a big group was laying claim over something so generic. Don’t care what gaon or that lady said it’s not that creative and worth an apology. Now if she was laying claim over something a little more creative I would blame just gaon but I’m blaming her too. Never seen the full video but now that I have that whole controversy has reached a new level of ridiculous.

• You didn’t just say this??

Are you going to fking pretend the power dynamic between a big ass group/company and them didn’t exist? You keep yapping about how your words are always misinterpreted but you spout shit like this. Like the proportion of VIP to armys weren’t huge? Like since they had their fandom protecting them from it, it’s fking okay and a level ground?

I thought BTS already surpassed BigBang in 2017 ? Weren’t they the first to be nominated by Billboard. BTS already sold millions to that time (more than BigBang ever sold with one album) and you say their fandom size was much smaller than VIP’s ? Their power Dynamic was pretty even here… someone in this Thread even said EXO was more a rival to BTS than BigBang was….

Anyway no… me saying they weren’t defenseless is not me saying it was ok ok for them being attacked… I mean I have already mentioned here several times that VIP’s went to far and that BTS didn’t deserved this, so you now reading this and coming up with the conclusion that that I thought it’s ok cause their fans defended them is the prime example of twisting words and misinterpretation.

• I thought BTS already surpassed BigBang in 2017 ? Weren’t they the first to be nominated by Billboard. BTS already sold millions to that time (more than BigBang ever sold with one album) and you say their fandom size was much smaller than VIP’s ? Their power Dynamic was pretty even here… someone in this Thread even said EXO was more a rival to BTS than BigBang was….

Anyway no… me saying they weren’t defenseless is not me saying it was ok ok for them being attacked… I mean I have already mentioned here several times that VIP’s went to far and that BTS didn’t deserve so you now reading this and coming up with the conclusion that that I thought it’s ok cause their fans defended them is the prime example of twisting words and misinterpretation.

The fact that you felt the need to pull up the stats to disprove the popularity status when I brought up that them having their fandom to defend isn’t the consolation you think it is, shows the true intention of your presence here which is to defend BB and their associates.

You say this in every thread you are disagreed upon about by others. Maybe for once think before you type, and consider maybe it’s a you problem and not the rest of us.

• I thought BTS already surpassed BigBang in 2017 ? Weren’t they the first to be nominated by Billboard. BTS already sold millions to that time (more than BigBang ever sold with one album) and you say their fandom size was much smaller than VIP’s ? Their power Dynamic was pretty even here… someone in this Thread even said EXO was more a rival to BTS than BigBang was….

Anyway no… me saying they weren’t defenseless is not me saying it was ok ok for them being attacked… I mean I have already mentioned here several times that VIP’s went to far and that BTS didn’t deserve so you now reading this and coming up with the conclusion that that I thought it’s ok cause their fans defended them is the prime example of twisting words and misinterpretation.

Please just give it up, you twisted your own narrative so many times, from trying to paint the director as the biggest victim when in fact she fueled the fire to poor bts they weren't defenseless when this whole situation shouldn't have happened in the first place.

• Girl you want another Anon dedicated to you :eyes:

• The fact that you felt the need to pull up the stats to disprove the popularity status when I brought up that them having their fandom to defend isn’t the consolation you think it is, shows the true intention of your presence here which is to defend BB and their associates.

You say this in every thread you are disagreed upon about by others. Maybe for once think before you type, and consider maybe it’s a you problem and not the rest of us.

Bruh lol… you were the one bringing up power dynamic and smaller fandom size, so I replied according to it…

You made a false statement by saying BTS had a smaller fandom as BB and the power dynamic was much bigger… I just used the stats to correct you… you now twisting this (again) to fit whatever narrative you set up for yourself doesn’t prove anything, apart from me being right that you read whatever if someone doesn’t agree lol.

• Please just give it up, you twisted your own narrative so many times, from trying to paint the director as the biggest victim when in fact she fueled the fire to poor bts they weren't defenseless when this whole situation shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Now I painted the director as the biggest victim :eyes: …. It’s getting better lol

Yeah this situation shouldn’t have happened in the first place… this one I agree

• Bruh lol… you were the one bringing up power dynamic and smaller fandom size, so I replied according to it…

You made a false statement by saying BTS had a smaller fandom as BB and the power dynamic was much bigger… I just used the stats to correct you… you now twisting this (again) to fit whatever narrative you set up for yourself doesn’t prove anything, apart from me being right that you read whatever if someone doesn’t agree lol.

I maybe wrong in saying about fandom size but it is fking true that the power dynamic played a huge fucking role in how BTS were treated. So many fuckers and company stans ganged upon BTS in large proportion.

There is no false statement in that. What matter is you brought up BTS being defended which has no correlation to the shit they went through which is why I had to make that point. You pick one sentence from my comment and divert the whole fking argument.

Your intentions here are as clear as a day based on how you act in any threads that is related to that group. I don’t have to twist anything here. The only narrative that is set here is you think your are fking profound when all you do is say dumb shit all day.

• Sure whatever… I still didn’t imply them getting shit on was justified cause they got fans defending them….. and honestly you saying that I say dumb shit every day means absolutely nothing sorrynotsorry.

BTS didn’t deserve it I agree to that it’s unfortunate they had to go through this… think about the rest or whatever intentions you think I have here what you want.

• Now I painted the director as the biggest victim :eyes: …. It’s getting better lol

Yeah this situation shouldn’t have happened in the first place… this one I agree

Was I wrong? In a bunch of posts she was your only concern, but who started this mess in the first place?

The fact that you think the worst thing Seungri did was being a misogynist when in fact he's a POS that should rot in jail says a lot about how far you'd go defending your faves and everyone associated with them and yet you claim to be objective. And yes I'm taking this info from your posts before you try to say I'm making it up.

• Sure whatever… I still didn’t imply them getting shit on was justified cause they got fans defending them….. and honestly you saying that I say dumb shit every day means absolutely nothing sorrynotsorry.

BTS didn’t deserve it I agree to that it’s unfortunate they had to go through this… think about the rest or whatever intentions you think I have here what you want.

Why did you even feel the need to bring that up? “ BTS were not defenceless” what was the fking need? What was the fking need to bring up how the directors acc was hacked? What could you have implied from this? That BTS side put up a good fight against them too? Is that what you wanted to say? None of these things are fking relevant. But I am the one who is responsible for misinterpretations?

It’s honestly tiring atp to see the same comments said in 10 versions. We all know what went down and who is responsible for what. No amount of they didn’t know this, they didn’t outright say it is gonna magically change how it contributed to how BTS were treated.

• Was I wrong? In a bunch of posts she was your only concern, but who started this mess in the first place?

The fact that you think the worst thing Seungri did was being a misogynist when in fact he's a POS that should rot in jail says a lot about how far you'd go defending your faves and everyone associated with them and yet you claim to be objective. And yes I'm taking this info from your posts before you try to say I'm making it up.

No matter what I say you guys will always assume the worst wow…

In which universe is calling someone a misogynist a defense… I mean yes he is a terrible person, but me not saying it in the comment suddenly shows how far i would go defending my faves ?? Seriously wild assumption at it’s finest.

No she wasn’t my only concern… people just kept on quoting me why I don’t think she was at fault… I was just defending my stance… you guys are the ones who were hung up on me saying this only focusing on that instead of seeing how I mentioned several times that BTS wasn’t at fault, they didn’t deserve it, VIP‘s were toxic to do so…

It was your only concern not mine…

At least I know you just want to antagonize me…. Just say it instead of acting that your behavior towards me is justified.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!