is this a clap back for what happened with Gaon in 2017?

• didn't you insult me first telling me I just wanted to sound smart and shit :pepestare: its not like you wanted to have a civilized argument in the first place. I also never said I wanted someone to change my mind. I have a solid opinion on BB and VIP as of now, no amount of oppa protection squad bullshit will change that LOL

Saying someone wants to sound smart and saying someone is dumb isn't really the same but ok

pfff yeah bringing up the sexistic assumptions about me being a part of "oppa protection squad" is so brave

It's easier to belittle me than to actually react to things I'm saying I know

And for records I'm not even a BB fan, I enjoy some of their music, same as BTS, but that's about it so congratz you just played yourself

• so you can place the blame on vips but not the people that were literally related to big bang that egged them on in the first place? im really confused what your point is here bc... the only reason a certain user is even going so hard in this thread to defend this situation is because its related the bb. i think that was the original point of the user you decided to fight with.

Pull that same logic on you.. I can also say you are only not agreeing with me because it’s related to BTS

Should I blame your faves for every toxic bs Armys have done ? Again Artists are not responsible for their toxic fans… if fans just interpret shit for the things they faves said and did and think they are now entitled to hate its not the Artits fault..

So yeah we can call out VIP‘s without us having to call out BB.

• i like MADE bc it's an iconic album but as a radical feminist it's hard to look past a lot of the things that happened. and yeah sorry for being a dumbass- you literally never know on here bc people drag all sorts of other groups into unrelated arguments lmao

LooL… what has feminism got to do with this? Apart from Seungri who was rightfully removed from the Group, the other members never said or did anything misogynistic. So why is wrong to still stan them?

So what is hard to look pass here?

I feel it’s like a normalized thing now, just claim BigBang did something and go along with it, they already have a bad rep right ? So why not add more and than call out their fans for correcting people spreading lies!!!

• didn't you insult me first telling me I just wanted to sound smart and shit :pepestare: its not like you wanted to have a civilized argument in the first place. I also never said I wanted someone to change my mind. I have a solid opinion on BB and VIP as of now, no amount of oppa protection squad bullshit will change that LOL

and also I didn't react on your post so you'd change your mind, I couldn't care less about what you think of VIPs or BB, I've got mine own opinion on them too

My point was, you just used this thread as an oportinty to shit on the group and sandy without even reading what the argument really was about so yeah it's not like YOU came here to contribute to the discussion in any relevant way and I called you out on it

• Pull that same logic on you.. I can also say you are only not agreeing with me because it’s related to BTS

Should I blame your faves for every toxic bs Armys have done ? Again Artists are not responsible for their toxic fans… if fans just interpret shit for the things they faves said and did and think they are now entitled to hate its not the Artits fault..

Tell me when has BTS members remained silent when BH employee and family members of BTS publicaly called out anything? They go the legal way... have done that multiple times.

So no, no matter how much you reach, there is no comparison.

"Overspending on my pens, that are more in number... than your fans" - Suga.

• I called out VIP‘s for attacking BTS and that it wasn’t right, now you say I defended BigBang, I wasn’t even talking about them… yet you are coming in here trying to antagonize me because I thought a women had the right to point out that her work was stolen which those responsible for for it admitted to have done so and than apologized…

Just say you wanted to shit on me and go…

The director and everyone from BB's side were partially responsible for that mess. You are projecting your own version refusing to see the situation from both sides and how badly it affected bts.

Keep in mind that when the director made that post NOBODY knew gaon was the one responsible for BTS's vcr, so the claims and shade were directed at bighit/bts. They should've been the bigger person in this case and wait for gaon to clarify things because fans were going to stir s*it either way.

I made an entire post explaining to you why the whole situation was bs, you can't claim to have your work stolen just because the use of a very common video transition that is 90% of the time used at the beginning or ending of a video. For the claims to be valid, they literally had to copy second for second, the only valid one is the use of the same font, which also can be found in ps/premiere and it's in no way shape or form copyrighted/trademarked, hence why I said it's was most likely that they used Top's video as a reference. You would expect a professional to be aware of this instead of starting mess and pretend that they invented the wheel like many kpop stan do.

• Tell me when has BTS members remained silent when BH employee and family members of BTS publicaly called out anything? They go the legal way... have done that multiple times.

So no, no matter how much you reach, there is no comparison.

Point completely flew over your head bye…

• The director and everyone from BB's side were partially responsible for that mess. You are projecting your own version refusing to see the situation from both sides and how badly it affected bts.

Keep in mind that when the director made that post NOBODY knew gaon was the one responsible for BTS's vcr, so the claims and shade were directed at bighit/bts. They should've been the bigger person in this case and wait for gaon to clarify things because fans were going to stir s*it either way.

I made an entire post explaining to you why the whole situation was bs, you can't claim to have your work stolen just because the use of a very common video transition that is 90% of the time used at the begging or ending of a video. For the claims to be valid, they literally had to copy second for second, the only valid one is the use of the same font, which also can be found in ps/premiere and it's in no way shape or form copyrighted/trademarked, hence why I said it's was most likely that they used Top's video as a reference. You would expect a professional to be aware of this instead of starting mess and pretend that they invented the wheel like many kpop stan do.

I never denied how it affected BTS… admitted here. If any you are not the one seeing it from both sides…

Again… it was just the signal or the font repeating it 1000 times. It was also how the members faces were flashing in and out of the signal. Whatever

• Pull that same logic on you.. I can also say you are only not agreeing with me because it’s related to BTS

and we can say you're defending a garbage group and their associates?

i swear you think you sound so smart picking apart a single point a user makes and talking around it in circles. i never said big bang should be blamed for what vips did. what you're doing is ignoring the adjacency big bang had to the root of the scandal. you rlly think they didn't know what their associates and family members had to say on this topic on public platforms and what it caused? what vips did is not their fault sure. but it was still a shady situation and big bang is still a garbage group so i don't particularly think was dummi said was that out of line.

thats all i have to say

• Point completely flew over your head bye…

You are trying to connect dots that are not even in the same stratosphere.

You are saying that nobody holds BTS members accountable for the actions of ARMYs, while the current circus was started not by vips, but by the family members of silent bb members and their employee.

What's the link?

• and also I didn't react on your post so you'd change your mind, I couldn't care less about what you think of VIPs or BB, I've got mine own opinion on them too

My point was, you just used this thread as an oportinty to shit on the group and sandy without even reading what the argument really was about so yeah it's not like YOU came here to contribute to the discussion in any relevant way and I called you out on it

I’m shocked this user did this to me… another proof you can’t trust people. We were all good… now she used the first opportunity to throw me under the bus for reasons that aren’t even true…

Also the thought that I can only form an opinion under the fan bubble is ridiculous me…. This is my general stance to it no matter if that person was related to BB or any other Group… I don’t follow my faves like a cult lol.

• Saying someone wants to sound smart and saying someone is dumb isn't really the same but ok

pfff yeah bringing up the sexistic assumptions about me being a part of "oppa protection squad" is so brave

It's easier to belittle me than to actually react to things I'm saying I know

And for records I'm not even a BB fan, I enjoy some of their music, same as BTS, but that's about it so congratz you just played yourself

OK dude

And SandyBee3 idk what you said, but you and this person could potentially be besties, yall are both septic tank enthusiasts

• You are trying to connect dots that are not even in the same stratosphere.

You are saying that nobody holds BTS members accountable for the actions of ARMYs, while the current circus was started not by vips, but by the family members of silent bb members and their employee.

What's the link?

The link is that in a general sense Artist’s are not responsible for their fans going wild..

Two family members liked the post and ? Are BB controlling their family members…, am I responsible when one of my siblings thought to involve themself in issues not about them but me ?

You want them to speak up, like you say want BB members to publicly throw their siblings, private people, to the sharks…. Would you have done that with your siblings… ? Oh well

• I was speaking about Big Bang themselves and so was the user, is reading so hard??

if I was responsible for every shit my brother does, I would be in jail right now

Damn kid. 3 people have called you out on your reading comprehension skills but still you think you're being smart. Like I said yesterday :

Lack of self awareness is astounding. But nothing surprising. Seen this enough from kids like you.

• OK dude

And SandyBee3 idk what you said, but you and this person could potentially be besties, yall are both septic tank enthusiasts

I don’t even know what that means… but I think it was enough to get your plus points here…

• The link is that in a general sense Artist’s are not responsible for their fans going wild..

Two family members liked the post and ? Are BB controlling their family members…, am I responsible when one of my siblings thought to involve themself in issues not about them but me ?

You want them to speak up, like you say want BB members to publicly throw their siblings, private people, to the sharks…. Would you have done that with your siblings… ? Oh well

My siblings don't interfere in my professional matters... and if they were immature enough to start a circus at my work place, I would happily call them out and not give silent support.

I thought that was common sense?

• OK dude

I'm not a dude so leave it for your male friends

Just a friendly advice if you don't know how to react to what I said and have 0 arguments, it's wiser to stay silent than to prove my point further and further but thanks I guess

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!