is this a clap back for what happened with Gaon in 2017?

• yeah it should be pretty obvious its bb that I'm talking about. not a fan of bts or army but holy shit the obtuse arguments being given by vips and other septic tank enthusiasts

i like MADE bc it's an iconic album but as a radical feminist it's hard to look past a lot of the things that happened. and yeah sorry for being a dumbass- you literally never know on here bc people drag all sorts of other groups into unrelated arguments lmao

"when men are oppressed, it's a tragedy. when women are oppressed,

it's a tradition."- L.C.P.

(formerly ViWinters)

• yeah it should be pretty obvious its bb that I'm talking about. not a fan of bts or army but holy shit the obtuse arguments being given by vips and other septic tank enthusiasts

This argument is not even about BB themselves tho ? It's mainly about the producer so idk what's the point of coming here to sound smart without actually reading the thread

• This argument is not even about BB themselves tho ? It's mainly about the producer so idk what's the point of coming here to sound smart without actually reading the thread

I read it, and read sandy's responses. I gave my opinion on defending bb and vip, most of the later arguments were about that. maybe brush up on those reading skills? idk. I think giving my opinion on that group and their fans is more than appropriate given the contents of this thread, and also its not hurting anyone so I don't get the need for your response either way

• I read it, and read sandy's responses. I gave my opinion on defending bb and vip, most of the later arguments were about that. maybe brush up on those reading skills? idk. I think giving my opinion on that group and their fans is more than appropriate given the contents of this thread, and also its not hurting anyone so I don't get the need for your response either way

Nobody was even defending VIPs, we all agreed on they caused this in the first place so maybe it's not me who should brush up on their reading skills

BB themselves had very little to do with this whole fiasco and the main argument here is about whether the producer of the stage was in a right to comment on her work being used like that and whether BTS actually clapped back to this controversy by using the stage again

I guess you just felt a need to shit on the group because 90% in this thread are armys but I found your comment to be super random and out of place so I reacted

• Nobody was even defending VIPs, we all agreed on they caused this in the first place so maybe it's not me who should brush up on their reading skills

BB themselves had very little to do with this whole fiasco and the main argument here is about whether the producer of the stage was in a right to comment on her work being used like that and whether BTS actually clapped back to this controversy by using the stage again

I guess you just felt a need to shit on the group because 90% in this thread are armys but I found your comment to be super random and out of place so I reacted

OK dude, I'll try to give a shit at a later date

• Nobody was even defending VIPs, we all agreed on they caused this in the first place so maybe it's not me who should brush up on their reading skills

The main purpose of this thread is not whether the producer had the right to comment but whether BTS deserved all the backlash they got. Seems some of y’all didn’t get that either

• The main purpose of this thread is not whether the producer had the right to comment but whether BTS deserved all the backlash they got. Seems some of y’all didn’t get that either

Well judging from the title, I'd say it was supposed to be about whether their recent stage was a clap back or not

But most of the answers here are about the producer and her complaining so ???

We all agreed on BTS not deserving the backlash back then so idk what's the point of twisting the narrative of this thread now

• Well judging from the title, I'd say it was supposed to be about whether their recent stage was a clap back or not

But most of the answers here are about the producer and her complaining so ???

We all agreed on BTS not deserving the backlash back then so idk what's the point of twisting the narrative of this thread now

Who is twisting the narrative? Me?. Lmaoo

Clap back to the backlash they got. Not singling out one person, since the incidents were caused by multiple events and people’s involvement. Not my fault some users decided to stick to that plot

• Who is twisting the narrative? Me?. Lmaoo

Clap back to the backlash they got. Not singling out one person, since the incidents were caused by multiple events and people’s involvement. Not my fault some users decided to stick to that plot

Not saying it's your fault , just saying that's what the most comments are about that's why I reacted to the other user because this thread and the responses weren't even about the BB members themselves and we agreed on that stupid VIPs were at fault back then

• Not saying it's your fault , just saying that's what the most comments are about that's why I reacted to the other user because this thread and the responses weren't even about the BB members themselves and we agreed on that stupid VIPs were at fault back then

so you can place the blame on vips but not the people that were literally related to big bang that egged them on in the first place? im really confused what your point is here bc... the only reason a certain user is even going so hard in this thread to defend this situation is because its related the bb. i think that was the original point of the user you decided to fight with.

• so you can place the blame on vips but not the people that were literally related to big bang that egged them on in the first place? im really confused what your point is here bc... the only reason a certain user is even going so hard in this thread to defend this situation is because its related the bb. i think that was the original point of the user you decided to fight with.

I was speaking about Big Bang themselves and so was the user, is reading so hard??

if I was responsible for every shit my brother does, I would be in jail right now

• me when I run out of arguments but start using the insults instead:

oh wait I don't do that because it's pathetic

didn't you insult me first telling me I just wanted to sound smart and shit :pepestare: its not like you wanted to have a civilized argument in the first place. I also never said I wanted someone to change my mind. I have a solid opinion on BB and VIP as of now, no amount of oppa protection squad bullshit will change that LOL

• I read it, and read sandy's responses. I gave my opinion on defending bb and vip, most of the later arguments were about that. maybe brush up on those reading skills? idk. I think giving my opinion on that group and their fans is more than appropriate given the contents of this thread, and also its not hurting anyone so I don't get the need for your response either way

I called out VIP‘s for attacking BTS and that it wasn’t right, now you say I defended BigBang, I wasn’t even talking about them… yet you are coming in here trying to antagonize me because I thought a women had the right to point out that her work was stolen which those responsible for for it admitted to have done so and than apologized…

Just say you wanted to shit on me and go…

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!