is this a clap back for what happened with Gaon in 2017?

• This user is a broken cassette don’t mind them. Whenever someone has a different opinion as them regarding their faves they are an anti or sided with a racist ( they mean me by btw lol) … it’s like their get go argument if they actually got nothing to say to belittle opinions.

it certainly seems like it :teeheek:

it's easier then bring up real arguments on table I guess

• Did the question mark in my thread go past your head like most things said here? No one is pushing any narrative here. You should rethink about how you defend your faves in most threads before advising me. I want to say more things, but I don’t want to get a wp so I will stop here.

• Too ashamed to admit you're wrong ? you haven't even checked my posts outside of this thread so please

I said brain dead twitter kids not rats tho :siptear:

I make a general post and you feel called out. Is it my mistake that you feel you're BTS anti? I look at people when they shout "ARMYs" but not when they shout "dumbass". You get it now atleast? I'm baffled at your lack of common sense.

Others didn't even reply (even though they're known as BTS antis on this forum) but your dumbass did. You're taking this on yourself. Yours posts in this thread are big enough proof of your hatred though so don't worry, you're getting there.

I don't even know why I am still quoting your dumb posts. Bye. Peace.

• I agree that the director didn't deserve the hate, no one did, but I at the same time I can't help but think how much of a non sense this whole situation was. I understand defending your work and rights, I've seen a lot of kpop plagiarism scandals where the claims were valid but this one ain't it, the imagine and the whole concept was too generic, if this thing happened in the west nobody would have batted an eye. This particular example to me is right next to the 'sink' plagiarism scandal, you can't plagiarize a concept you don't own, especially in this case when they've clearly taken inspiration themselves from other sources, and I'm speaking this as someone who had to deal with copyright and trademarks. You can't tell me that a 'no signal' image is an original concept, if so every tv station in the 90's that lost signal would have the rights to sue left and right. They should have gone more in dept about the situation and own it, explain it properly instead of shading and basically calling out VIPS to hate on BTS and armys.

It wasn’t just the No Signal thing, but also the members faces flashing in and out after the No signal part. Note that Gaon admitted to this mistake and apologized for it… so it wasn’t nonsense. You can’t copyright a single signal, but how you use it in combination to other things, it was the stage whole direction. And the way it was shown in BB’s concert haven’t been seen before.

Fans who attacked BTS were clearly in the wrong… but the producer on the hand had the right to point it out. It’s unfortunate that this happened, but at least it stopped after Gaon issued an apology.

Again… if Gaon would have done a better job all this wouldn’t have happened.

• Those family members were petty in 2017 and BTS (or more like Bighit) is petty in 2021. Simple as that. What happened in 2017, they knew exactly what V.I.Ps were gonna do instead of waiting for explanation from Gaon. And now, in 2021, there's nothing like a coincidence after what happened, and more like this is making ARMYs riled up. And in my opinion, both are so childish. You would think when you were up there (BB in 2017 and BTS in 2021), they would have more class than this.

• I make a general post and you feel called out. Is it my mistake that you feel you're BTS anti? I look at people when they shout "ARMYs" but not when they shout "dumbass". You get it now atleast? I'm baffled at your lack of common sense.

Others didn't even reply (even though they're known as BTS antis on this forum) but your dumbass did. You're taking this on yourself. Yours posts in this thread are big enough proof of your hatred though so don't worry, you're getting there.

I don't even know why I am still quoting your dumb posts. Bye. Peace.

oh my god you're really hopeless ....but oh well I know that I won an argument when the other party starts with insults :siptear: nothing else left to say huh

a general post where you were shading the users the armys here were replying to....so it's not hard to see whom you meant please, stop pretending to be smart, you aren't really good at it

• Those family members were petty in 2017 and BTS (or more like Bighit) is petty in 2021. Simple as that. What happened in 2017, they knew exactly what V.I.Ps were gonna do instead of waiting for explanation from Gaon. And now, in 2021, there's nothing like a coincidence after what happened, and more like this is making ARMYs riled up. And in my opinion, both are so childish. You would think when you were up there (BB in 2017 and BTS in 2021), they would have more class than this.

It’s a simple signal sign. No one fking owns it. BTS can use that sign however many times they want. It’s different from the sign from GAON. They aren’t being petty.

Armys aren’t riled up don’t worry. It was a small speculation, no one gives enough fks about other groups to that extent.

• This user is a broken cassette don’t mind them. Whenever someone has a different opinion as them regarding their faves they are an anti or sided with a racist ( they mean me by btw lol) … it’s like their get go argument if they actually got nothing to say to belittle opinions.

No one belittled your opinions. Everyone responded very well. But you like always tried to shift the blame on ARMYs with your second post which is what you always do with every single reply of yours in BTS threads. Even in that German radio host thread, you did the same. "Let me blame ARMYs so that I ca get my needed attention". Don't act like you don't move here as a BTS anti sandi. Everyone who's been here enough knows that.

• Did the question mark in my thread go past your head like most things said here? No one is pushing any narrative here. You should rethink about how you defend your faves in most threads before advising me. I want to say more things, but I don’t want to get a wp so I will stop here.

Was expecting this comment

:teeheek:

If you can’t express yourself without being insulting, I know for sure I’m not the issue.

• highly doubt it's a clapback, I doubt BTS or their stage producers ever give a thought anymore about gaon and if they do, I'd rather they use that effort on bigger more productive things. it's enough that they don't attend the award show anymore. tbh even without what happened in 2017 I don't think BTS would've continued to attend much longer - Gaon doesn't give out daesangs and it's not usually an "anticipated" award show. some armys are a little too obsessed with the "karma is an army" narrative and imo there's no need for BTS or their team to concern themselves w these kind of past disputes considering their current height and status.

• No one belittled your opinions. Everyone responded very well. But you like always tried to shift the blame on ARMYs with your second post which is what you always do with every single reply of yours in BTS threads. Even in that German radio host thread, you did the same. "Let me blame ARMYs so that I ca get my needed attention". Don't act like you don't move here as a BTS anti sandi. Everyone who's been here enough knows that.

I blamed Armys for BTS getting attacked for plagiarism? Where ?

• I've seen both clips and I stand by what I said. I can assure you that director is not the first nor the last person to have used the same effect in a video be it for personal or commercial use. The 'No Signal' text and the image are NOT intellectual propriety of YG/Big Bang, therefore they can be used by anyone. You can't claim it's plagiarize when this concept has been used soooo many times in the past, at most and what I think happened in this case is that the person who made BTS's intro might have used T.O.P's video as a reference, hence the similar font used in both clips. That director was both in right and wrong, pointing similarities is fine and understandable but should have known better than claim plagiarize over content she/he has no rights/trademarks over and especially something as common and generic as that, you would expect a professional to know about these things, especially since it spiraled and fueled a lot of hate on both sides. Yeah, Gaon is the main culprit here, either cite the reference (if used) or clear everything up right away.

• HAHAHHA girl 😂😂😂😂

I literally stopped myself from doing that

But whatever floats your boat

And what I said aren’t insults but actual happenings.

So why you think you get wp for saying it ? You know yourself it’s twisted nonsense that’s why.

• I've seen both clips and I stand by what I said. I can assure you that director is not the first nor the last person to have used the same effect in a video be it for personal or commercial use. The 'No Signal' text and the image are NOT intellectual propriety of YG/Big Bang, therefore they can be used by anyone. You can't claim it's plagiarize when this concept has been used soooo many times in the past, at most and what I think happened in this case is that the person who made BTS's intro might have used T.O.P's video as a reference, hence the similar font used in both clips. That director was both in right and wrong, pointing similarities is fine and understandable but should have known better than claim plagiarize over content she/he has no rights/trademarks over and especially something as common and generic as that, you would expect a professional to know about these things, especially since it spiraled and fueled a lot of hate on both sides. Yeah, Gaon is the main culprit here, either cite the reference (if used) or clear everything up right away.

She didn’t claimed plagiarism, it was the fans who did… she just made a post comparing these two stages in a screenshot with the caption my hard work…. She didn’t said anything more to it. I mean even if she wanted she couldn’t cause her account got hacked and than deleted.

• Fighting over nothing I'm just gonna grab my akorns and go

:akorns:  :akorns:

You came here without the Drama Taglist, collecting Akorns all by yourself… how selfish!!

:pepe-tea:

• So why you think you get wp for saying it ? You know yourself it’s twisted nonsense that’s why.

Lmaooooo no matter what you try I ain’t gonna waste my time insulting you, it’s not even worth it cos I am not even that mad. Reading your comments on most issues here, I ain’t the one spouting nonsense all the time. Anyways I will stop here, you aren’t worth it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!