is this a clap back for what happened with Gaon in 2017?

• Come on now, literally no one in this thread even remotely denied that the people who dragged BTS over that incident were absolutely at fault. I'm talking about the few Armys in this thread insisting that the stage director who pointed out the plagiarism was at fault. That's simply ridiculous, she had every right to call out plagiarism of her own work, she didn't personally attack BTS or even mention them and she is not responsible for how others react to her post or take advantage of it.

if we go by this logic then every artist or content creator that has ever in the history of forever called out plagiarism should be blamed for the negative reactions the other parti inevitably received. Let's now go hunt down the Blackpink stylist that called out JYP for plagiarising her hanbok designs or the graphic artist that called out SM for plagiarising his work. Twice and Aespa got dragged as a result of those 2 incidents respectively, so i guess we should all cancel that stylist and that graphics artist now right?

do you see how ridiculous this is once you remove the bias?

You completely missed the point, again trying to shift the blame on armys, when BTS were the ones to bear the brunt of the situation when Gaon could've easily clear everything up quickly without letting the situation escalate so much. Of course the director was right to point it out (even though I personally think it's a hard reach to call a 'no signal' thing original but whatever), unfortunately his/her post only fueled the situation more, also the family members of BB throwing shade didn't help either, and only spurred more hatred and accusation from VIPS. Anyway, everyone got their karma in the end.

• You completely missed the point, again trying to shift the blame on armys, when BTS were the ones to bear the brunt of the situation when Gaon could've easily clear everything up quickly without letting the situation escalate so much. Of course the director was right to point it out (even though I personally think it's a hard reach to call a 'no signal' thing original but whatever), unfortunately his/her post only fueled the situation more, also the family members of BB throwing shade didn't help either, and only spurred more hatred and accusation from VIPS. Anyway, everyone got their karma in the end.

I don't condone what those people, VIPs or not, did to BTS? so no i didn't miss the point and i am not shifting the blame. If you read the thread, like i did, you must have seen the posts directly or indirectly blaming the director. I am specifically adressing that part.

• I don't know why you guys keep replying to literally known BTS antis of this forum. These kids hate ARMYs so much so that they might even side with racists just to oppose you guys. Better stop giving them attention. These "2nd gen" stans hate BTS for surpassing their fave's legacy, a "non Big 3" group at that (most of these "2nd gen" stans are company stans, you might have seen it by now) and ARMYs for being part of BTS journey so they will come up with anything just to push their bullshit.

• I don't know why you guys keep replying to literally known BTS antis of this forum. These kids hate ARMYs so much so that they might even side with racists just to oppose you guys. Better stop giving them attention. These "2nd gen" stans hate BTS, a "non Big 3" group at that, for surpassing their fave's legacy (most of these "2nd gen" stans are company stans, you might have seen it by now) and ARMYs for being part of BTS journey so they will come up with anything just to push their bullshit.

oh I'm literally known as BTS anti? nice new info about me every day, gotta make notes :pepe-notes:

• Yes by industry I mean gaon, the producers and the director

Ppl cancelling each other on twt is nothing new. I just find it disrespectful to call them petty.

You are pulling some big double standards here…

You called the producer unprofessional and petty for pointing out her unfair treatment publicly, because she should now better that this could lead to backlash for BTS… Now you think BTS pointing out their unfair treatment publicly is fine, even though they got this big fandom who could misunderstand and cause backlash and attacks on BB and VIP’s or even the producer who is a private person for things happened years back. Many don’t even know what happened.

So the producer inciting fanwar (according to you)bad… but BTS inciting fanwar good, cause revenge?

By your logic, if the producer is petty for calling out publicly, than BTS is petty for doing the same.

Seriously you aren’t helping your faves if you want to push the narrative that they did this as a clap back, cause I don’t think they are that petty. You are literally accusing your own faves of abusing their power for revenge… rethink lol.

• Wear it if the shoe fits because it looks like it's gonna be useful to you looking at your post history. It seems like you're eager to get that tag.

nothing wrong with my post history, feel free to check beofore you act oh so smart :teeheek: I talked about BTS once when I was criticizing SZA's shady post about the boys and the racism which followed towards them and second time when I was discussing why I think BTS has so many haters

but I guess every person who disagrees on certain stuff with armys is a mad hater now, ok then if it makes you feel better :wellr:

• I don't condone what those people, VIPs or not, did to BTS? so no i didn't miss the point and i am not shifting the blame. If you read the thread, like i did, you must have seen the posts directly or indirectly blaming the director. I am specifically adressing that part.

I agree that the director didn't deserve the hate, no one did, but I at the same time I can't help but think how much of a non sense this whole situation was. I understand defending your work and rights, I've seen a lot of kpop plagiarism scandals where the claims were valid but this one ain't it, the imagine and the whole concept was too generic, if this thing happened in the west nobody would have batted an eye. This particular example to me is right next to the 'sink' plagiarism scandal, you can't plagiarize a concept you don't own, especially in this case when they've clearly taken inspiration themselves from other sources, and I'm speaking this as someone who had to deal with copyright and trademarks. You can't tell me that a 'no signal' image is an original concept, if so every tv station in the 90's that lost signal would have the rights to sue left and right. They should have gone more in dept about the situation and own it, explain it properly instead of shading and basically calling out VIPS to hate on BTS and armys.

• nothing wrong with my post history, feel free to check beofore you act oh so smart :teeheek: I talked about BTS once when I was criticizing SZA's shady post about the boys and the racism which followed towards them and second time when I was discussing why I think BTS has so many haters

but I guess every person who disarees on certain stuff with armys is a mad hater now, ok then if it makes you feel better :wellr:

Lack of self awareness in your post astounding. But nothing surprising. Seen this enough from kids like you.

Also I would preferably call people "mad hater" than "brain dead rats".

• Lack of self awareness in your post astounding. But nothing surprising. Seen this enough from kids like you.

Also I would preferably call people "mad hater" than "brain dead rats".

Too ashamed to admit you're wrong ? you haven't even checked my posts outside of this thread so please

I said brain dead twitter kids not rats tho :siptear:

• oh I'm literally known as BTS anti? nice new info about me every day, gotta make notes :pepe-notes:

This user is a broken cassette don’t mind them. Whenever someone has a different opinion as them regarding their faves they are an anti or sided with a racist ( they mean me by btw lol) … it’s like their get go argument if they actually got nothing to say to belittle opinions.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!