30 Days of NCT: Who's your favorite main vocalist?

• Who's your favorite NCT main vocalist? 33

1. Taeil (NCT 127) (17) 52%
    2. Doyoung (NCT 127) (17) 52%
    3. Xiaojun (WayV) (12) 36%
    4. Jaehyun (NCT 127) (11) 33%
    5. Haechan (NCT Dream) (9) 27%
    6. Renjun (NCT Dream) (7) 21%
    7. Kun (WayV) (3) 9%
    8. Ten (WayV) (3) 9%
    9. Chenle (NCT Dream) (3) 9%

I know it could get ugly here - I'll give you four options here. Feel free to bring receipts. 8)

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Taeil, Xiaojun, Jaehyun and Renjun. Sorry, Doyoung. Sorry, Kunkun. ;(

I mean, honestly, what a wealth of choices here! I think it can really come to a style preference. I love a big belter, so of course King Taeil here. From there it's just preferences - I love the power + emotion of Xiaojun's voice, the crystal purity of Renjun's voice and the honeyed warmth of Jaehyun's.

If I could pick 6, I'd add the emotional beauty of Doyoung's voice and the aching fragility of Kun's.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Taeil, Xiaojun, Jaehyun and Renjun. Sorry, Doyoung. Sorry, Kunkun. ;(

I mean, honestly, what a wealth of choices here! I think it can really come to a style preference. I love a big belter, so of course King Taeil here. From there it's just preferences - I love the power + emotion of Xiaojun's voice, the crystal purity of Renjun's voice and the honeyed warmth of Jaehyun's.

If I could pick 6, I'd add the emotional beauty of Doyoung's voice and the aching fragility of Kun's.

Not us picking the same four bestie. And we have the same fave b-sides. Are we twins?

:nct49:

• Since I asked people to bring receipts, let me bring my own receipts:

Taeil

I will never not post this Taeil karaoke vocal flex because it shows two things:

1. Taeil is a ridiculous vocalist. This is just a dude singing karaoke after playing ping pong.

2. It shows the respect his group mates have for his talent. The Neos always stop to listen to Taeil sing. I really love the way the other Neos support the members, but esp. the way they love on their vocalists. Jungwoo, Haechan and Johnny were all playing around karaoke while the others played ping pong and did stuff but everyone stops to hear Taeil sing. Haechan is the most hyped - he knows just what's coming (and remember he's a main in Dream and a lead in 127). Doyoung in the blue sweater next to him is one of the mains and also knows what's coming.

Killing point:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

full version

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've posted this before. His version of Lately may not have the bells and whistles of the other pieces, but you can see how enraptured all the Neos are hearing him sing and the Dreamies and 127 squad have heard this may times over the years. Just look at their faces while they listen to him, esp in the wide shots where you can see them all just enjoying. (And Xiaojun is speechless - remember the Weishens and the newer members like Sungchan and Shotaro aren't as familiar with it.)

Jaehyun

Warm and rich - it's great to hear him more during the Sticker-Favorite era like a proper main vocal!

External Content twitter.com

Yes, I'm posting this again. I will always post this. This man's on his damned couch. I also really love the way Doyoung is tempering his voice to not overwhelm Jaehyun's but singing as a harmonizing accompaniment. :pleading: All of them are singing softer to let him shine because Haechan and Taeil are also singing along.(Taeil is singing in the lower part of his register as he often does with Jaehyun like this to be complementary.)

Xiaojun

I was just watching this again last night and the hurt and emotion Xiaojun brings here is just exquisite. (Kun is killing it too here but Xiaojun from 4:28 to the end, forget it..to go from that big note at 5:04 to that tender note at 5:44.)

When Kun would always make him sing My Everything (Kun is playing the piano). More vocalist love: Kun IS a main vocalist but it's adorable how much he loves listening to Xiaojun's voice, which is very different than his..

Renjun

A different vocal style than everyone else here - his voice is definitely lighter like spun sugar, but gorgeous.

I also just wanted to pimp out this song because not enough people know about it and I love this slow r&b jam..(Chenle also owning it here..) Release this shit already, SM. Also From Home Rearranged.

Also let's just say, this is ridiculous - almost all of NCT's main and lead vocalists are singing live here.

Edited once, last by the101 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!