[theqoo] Starship artists 2022 Season Greetings Concept Collection (K.Will, Jeong Sewoon, Wonho, Monsta X, WJSN, CRAVITY)

• source: Starship 2022 Season Greetings Concept Collection

스타쉽 2022 시즌그리팅 컨셉 모음 - 스퀘어 카테고리
    케이윌 [I.Will] 몬스타엑스 [365 Days with you] 원호(스타쉽 레이블 하이라인) [PIECES OF MEMORY] 우주소녀 [OUR COZY DAYS] 정세운 [세운랜드] 크래비티 [VITY HIGHSCHOOL [BAND CRVT]]
    theqoo.net

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

twitter.com

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

COMMENTS:

1. I like the Monsta X innocence conceptㅎㅎㅎ
    2. K.will ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the concept is really unique. Wonho's is pretty too...
    3. All of them were well-selected, Sewoon is so cute ㅜㅜㅜㅜ
    4. Wow, Monsta X concept has a youthful feel
    5. Huh Monsta X's photos are so good, I want to buy the photobook
    6. Why is Jeong Sewoon so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    7. All the photos are always pretty, but K.Will's concept has a new and unique prettiness.
    8. Sewoon is so pretty ㅠㅠ
    9. Monsta X members are pretty
    10. Jeong Sewoon's concept is so good and Monsta X's is so pretty
    11. CRAVITY are so cute ㅋㅋ It embodies the feeling of youth and school years and the color scheme is pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    12. I like it 💖
    13. Finally, WJSN ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ
    14. K.Will is funny
    15. I like Jeong Sewoon and K.Will
    16. Oh my gosh 👍🏻
    17. Wow Monsta X looks beautiful
    18. Wonho is pretty
    19. It's the first time I've seen Wonho in a Starship post
    20. Wonho and Sewoon are both so pretty
    21. Cosmic Girls are so pretty
    22. It's not Seoul Land, it's Sewoon Land ㅋㅋ I like the concept
    23. MX are so pretty!!!! Shownu
    24. Sewoon's concept is good and pretty
    25. I like Monsta X and Jeong Sewoon's concepts
    26. The K.will concept is unique, I also like Sewoon Land ^^
    27. MX are pretty
    28. Monsta X's concept is so pretty
    29. The concept like Monsta X's school uniform one is really pretty ㅋㅋ Shownu-yah ㅠㅠ
    30. If I ask for IVE Season's Greetings now, would it be too late and would I be too greedy ㅜㅜ Please give it to me... Take my money

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Edited once, last by Pinky_Peachy ().

• Shownu :cutes:

Still baffled by the fact that K.Will is 40 and still looks this adorable.

• Shownu :cutes:

Still baffled by the fact that K.Will is 40 and still looks this adorable.

Shownu really stole my heart too and yeah K.Will looks to be in his early thirties tops.

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!