ultraaviolet's female idol worship thread

• IN THESE SACRED HALLS OF THE KMC, I HAVE DESIGNATED A SPACE TO WORSHIP OUR FAVORITE FEMALE IDOLS! :borahae::saint:

MAY YOUR BIAS ALWAYS THRIVE, AND BLESS BE! :borahae::saint:

8)8)8)

Edited once, last by ultraaviolet ().

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BLESS BE RYUJIN!! FOR THIS IS MY FAVORITE ARTIST OF THE MONTH!!!BLACK LIPSTICK IS SUCH A LOOK!!!

:saint::saint::saint:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BLESS BE YEJI! ANOTHER AMAZING ARTIST OF THE MONTH! ADDITIONALLY YOU LOOK SOOO GOOD WITH RED HAIR!!!

BLESS BE CHAERYEONG!!! YOU ARE AN AMAZING DANCER!! STAY FOXY!!!

• of course! in these sacred halls we worship all female idols!!! including the one and only yeji!!!

• No no not join the guild. I'm already in the Itzy guild.

I meant if I could join the topic/conversation but thanks for the offer anyway :shyy:

you could do honory membership like i do! then you can posts threads as well lol

• But that won't affect my current guild? If not then okay sure I'd be thankful :pepelove1: and while we're at it another one from my queen :love:

https://preview.redd.it/fa2odhwkh0681.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8e264a3d2b266dd2f395c7080f8ef3d4575f949d

It won't! I'm still part of onecult just have permission to post threads in kmc now!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!