Aespa Lack of Stage Presence and the Inability to Sing Live

• Already see all the Aespa antis come out from nowhere dragging them on here and other social media platforms.

Seeing the girls get dragged for Sm just throwing them out there with zero prep and zero care. People don't sing live on the floats, let alone try doing massive dances. The girls were obviously not prepared, extremely uncomfortable given their clothes in what would be freezing at the moment in NYC (their clothes hello?) and were told to perform Savage. Couldn't dance comfortably on what is a moving float in very tight conditions and the expectations is for them to perform like it's nothing? Totally disregarding the conditions they are in.

People using this as a drag like "Aespa needs to work on stage presence or they need to do better" are honestly pathetic, They just performed infront of a live crowd last week Sk with absolutely zero issues. Sure just turn a blind eye to sm setting the girls up and blame them. Now am seeing people drag for song choice which again Aespa has absolutely zero control over. This whole situation is just sad. From Sm doing this to Aespa, Camera works and now all the antis using this as fuel for their hate.

• 1. They were probably nervous since they barely have any experience performing in front of a crowd.

2. Look at everyone’s outfits, it was probably freezing.

• I don’t think Savage as a song or their costumes really matched the cheery holiday vibe of the parade very much.

Plus it didn’t look like they had much room to move so their movements looked small. All in all not a confident performance but it’s not the end of the world. It was only like 2 minutes long.

• The excuses

This little girl performance was so much better

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Its a hard knock life!!!!!

• PERIODDDDDD Papi.

:nct31:

• LMAO at everyone making an excuse for them.

"oh its cold" "oh its their first time performing in another country" "oh the car is moving"

Like have you seen other groups perform in way worse conditions?

Did we forget about G-friends slipping performance yet giving them all?

Im a huge SM stan but this is embarassing

• they just seemed so out of place idk i'm not american so i'm not super familiar with the parade, but sm coulda bundled them up, give them a ballad and let them interact a bit more? winter looks absolutely freezing and they gave me vibes of knowing they stuck out like a sore thumb. just my thoughts, i have no comments on the lipsynching since it seems every act did from other comments and the stage presence just seemed like a result of a bunch of other factors.

• The excuses

This little girl performance was so much better

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wow!! She's just a child and she's this good already?!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!