AESPA should have remake this instead

• I'm in my learning mood today so I don't know much about the Grace...

care to tell me more about them?

The Grace in short was the result of SM being too ambitious...

Debuted in China, then Korea, then returned to China, and then went to Japan. They don't do well in China and they also did not find success in Japan.

After leaving them hanging in Japan, SM refocused their efforts on SNSD after they hit big with their first album in Korea. SM didn't have to bother wasting time and money on promoting them further since SNSD was obviously a much more promising cash cow

Not to mention they don't even have the time to promote their song that do well in Korea, they are too busy chasing Japan at that time Basically, SM fucked up and push these girls solo activites thus why you can see them staying with SM for such a long time

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• right - so basically it was a business decision to focus on SNSD and not the grace

• I'm in my learning mood today so I don't know much about the Grace...

care to tell me more about them?

They are maybe the most talented gg to date! All 4 members were beautiful, great dancers and vocalists, they even worked as vocal coaches in SM.

Stephanie (one of the members) even declined scholarship for prestigious ballet school so she can debut!

Unfortunately SM shipped them off to Japan and their careers never took off.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They debuted as sister group of TVXQ

• would you say then that it was SM's fault for not giving them a chance or the increase in popularity of SNSD that resulted in SM being able to only provide resources for one GG

• would you say then that it was SM's fault for not giving them a chance or the increase in popularity of SNSD that resulted in SM being able to only provide resources for one GG

They didn't really leave them because of SNSD. SM did wrong marketing strategy at wrong time, they never had a chance to establish solid Korean fan base because SM shipped them to Japan to continue what TVXQ and BoA started.

Still legendary :love:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSuOWnXVKE8

The way this can easily continue the "covering senior female group song" tradition by Red Velvet :waterr::waterr::waterr::waterr:

And SM really don't acknowledge The Grace that much LOL the reason they don't do well is because SM did them dirty

OMGGGG I WAS LISTENING TO THEM THE OTHER DAY LOOOOL and I was reading the YouTube comments and everyone was saying the same thingg

:angryr:

I like both versions of forever and its timeless, less is more, simple is better. But The Grace were queeens and soooooo unappreciated! They were vocally better than SES and maybe even SNSD! Sm just dropped them so fast when SNSD blew up

:cryingr::cryingr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!