Same shit EVERY WEEK!!! EVERY WEEK!!!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Getting hit tweets every 2-5 business days..... Literally THE MOST LEGENDARY comeback of all-time.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• I see the shadiness is back with u lmao but 2k is not a hit tweet :-)

Our fellow akp friend Afriyieau1 got 50k for a tweet abt newspaper collage like yesterday and she's a small account.

I saw her tweet and was excited!! But forgot to follow her, after that I lost her because I was in a retweeting frenzy (It was an exhilarating night, ngl)

Anyway, let’s ignore this drama troll. He’ll make it about him again and I’m so over with it. Imagine he’s gone (like he dramatically said he would).

• I saw her tweet and was excited!! But forgot to follow her, after that I lost her because I was in a retweeting frenzy (It was an exhilarating night, ngl)

Anyway, let’s ignore this drama troll. He’ll make it about him again and I’m so over with it. Imagine he’s gone (like he dramatically said he would).

Idgaf about his tantrums or his psycho enablers when every thread he makes is a shade.

So let him make it abt him i have time.

• Anyway, let’s ignore this drama troll. He’ll make it about him again and I’m so over with it. Imagine he’s gone (like he dramatically said he would).

He cannot praise his faves without being shady. He doesn't even care that such posts/takes will get his faves dragged.

He had a break because he was disappointed everyone mistook his intentions, he didn't mean it like that, he was misunderstood yada yada yada. And look at him now, doing exactly the same thing he'd done prior his break. He knows exactly what's he's doing but he likes playing a victim.

• one of the best kpop songs

And lmao at the armys pressed here, but if the shoes fits I guess :pepefacepalm:

The only one pressed is dani boy as always.

if u weren't here before to know the history with OP , his threads and how he likes entering army threads and be all shady abt BTS & cry about it later, then kindly butt the f out . Otherwise u & his enablers will see what it means to be actually pressed.

• Hmm… you might think by this post everyone not stanning EXO could feel attacked… why just one Group of people took offense?

Maybe it’s not that serious.

Or Maybe , just maybe ,it's his history with that particular group of people. As always u love commenting with zero context giving excuses then mea culpa later on. Thinking abt it, u & OP have a lot of things in common :-)

• Call me baby is amazing! Look at that choreo!

:pepe-excited::pepe-excited::pepe-excited:

Daniel, just block the negative people in the thread. Honestly Daniel just got back and he can’t even make a thread without some people getting sensitive about it. Look at the thread as an appreciation post of this gem and skip over it if you don’t like it.

Block button exist and make everyone’s life easier. Why comment on something you don’t agree with?

Just ruining the mood.

:ak_minahugh:

• so people love to ruin appreciation threads on akp nothing new

akp will always be akp lol :pepepizza:

• Read our responses again, nobody mentioned the song or exo.

It’s really much easier if you just don’t look into his thread if you don’t like him. Or Block. Coming here and really ruining the fun with comments about him. He already left the forum for month after getting attacked by a group of people when he made a mistake once. Now the same people attack again.

Why can’t just all of you ignore those who you don’t like? Block so nobody getting triggered. We all here to talk with other people about things we like. All this negativity.

:peperain:

• Or Maybe , just maybe ,it's his history with that particular group of people. As always u love commenting with zero context giving excuses then mea culpa later on. Thinking abt it, u & OP have a lot of things in common :-)

So you want people to let you guys gang up on someone in peace and not come for their defense because y’all got a history together?

I don’t need any context for this… neither he nor the tweet mentioned your faves or your fandom. Yet y’all decided to make it about you so you can come at him…

• What happened to real music lol

Stay pressed :pepe-excited:

Read our responses again, nobody mentioned the song or exo.

Or Maybe , just maybe ,it's his history with that particular group of people. As always u love commenting with zero context giving excuses then mea culpa later on. Thinking abt it, u & OP have a lot of things in common :-)

The only one pressed is dani boy as always.

if u weren't here before to know the history with OP , his threads and how he likes entering army threads and be all shady abt BTS & cry about it later, then kindly butt the f out . Otherwise u & his enablers will see what it means to be actually pressed.

I am genuinely BEWILDERED, What just happened while I was gone for few hours?

This is just pathetic. Where is the shade? I didn't talk, imply or mention about other groups.....

Ever since I became active, I've literally stayed from fanwars and all the drama.... What is this? I am in no mental state to argue with all of you... Lot has changed so, please, LEAVE ME ALONE.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• It’s really much easier if you just don’t look into his thread if you don’t like him. Or Block. Coming here and really ruining the fun with comments about him. He already left the forum for month after getting attacked by a group of people when he made a mistake once. Now the same people attack again.

Why can’t just all of you ignore those who you don’t like? Block so nobody getting triggered. We all here to talk with other people about things we like. All this negativity.

Cry me a river. He left the forum multiple times so miss me with that sob story . The negativity he's the one bringing and u guys are encouraging when u well know what he has been doing for a year now . Even some exols here had the shame to actually admit it. so get the off ur high horse especially when we know u're another drama freak who enjoys all this :-)

• I am genuinely BEWILDERED, What just happened while I was gone for few hours?

This is just pathetic. Where is the shade? I didn't talk, imply or mention about other groups.....

Ever since I became active, I've literally stayed from fanwars and all the drama.... What is this? I am in no mental state to argue with all of you... Lot has changed so, please, LEAVE ME ALONE.

Daniel I’m saying it. Block them, it’s much better for your mental health. You see something, you share it with us just like other people that don’t deserve attack like that. Personally I enjoyed the tweet and it’s good to see what people say in the comments (on Twitter, not here. )

:pepe-hehe:

• Read our responses again, nobody mentioned the song or exo.

Read my response again… the tweet states what happened to real music… I said everyone who isn’t stanning EXO could see it as an attack… yet nobody cared but one Group of people took offense. I mean you guys, cause you’re acting as if this is another attack on BTS, even tho nobody mentioned your faves.

• Daniel I’m saying it. Block them, it’s much better for your mental health. You see something, you share it with us just like other people that don’t deserve attack like that. Personally I enjoyed the tweet and it’s good to see what people say in the comments (on Twitter, not here. )

:pepe-hehe:

Yeah, It's great that so many people love Call Me Baby. It's so iconic.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• So you want people to let you guys gang up on someone in peace and not come for their defense because y’all got a history together?

I don’t need any context for this… neither he nor the tweet mentioned your faves or your fandom. Yet y’all decided to make it about you so you can come at him…

How is it ganging up when he has his share of sycophants excusing all his BS?

I mean am i even surprised by ur response? No. U love defending the undefensible and ignoring "history/context" . Armys all remember how u jumped to defend the racist german DJ and cried later that u knew nothing abt the story 🤢

• Yeah, It's great that so many people love Call Me Baby. It's so iconic.

Tweets like this make people remember when it came out.

:danceb:

I missed out on it and I regret it but it’s great to see people being nostalgic.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lol This

:smirks2:

External Content twitter.com

• It’s really much easier if you just don’t look into his thread if you don’t like him. Or Block. Coming here and really ruining the fun with comments about him. He already left the forum for month after getting attacked by a group of people when he made a mistake once. Now the same people attack again.

I don't block.

He wanted the attention and we gave it to him, he knew what he was doing posting that tweet. That's the same type of tweet he got called out last time. He left the forum and learned nothing.

You must have missed a gazillion other threads where he was shading other kpop groups' music. He cannot praise his faves without dragging and shading others, he just can't. It's not once, it's his mo.

Attacking? You got weird definition of attacking. He was not called out by the same people, various fandoms were included, even some exo-ls told him to stop doing that, he will get exo dragged. Fortunately, nobody here dragged exo or the song.

And this isn't an appreciation, if it was nobody here would say a thing.

• He cannot praise his faves without being shady. He doesn't even care that such posts/takes will get his faves dragged.

He had a break because he was disappointed everyone mistook his intentions, he didn't mean it like that, he was misunderstood yada yada yada. And look at him now, doing exactly the same thing he'd done prior his break. He knows exactly what's he's doing but he likes playing a victim.

tumblr_inline_nmj1f2uLXT1sjshpn_250.gifv

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• I hope we all keep this energy for every shady thread but of course not. :S

• No he left the forum because people with their comments put him in a bad place mentally. Every person has different sensitivity and you have no idea what gonna hurt people and what not.

I doubt he wanted this attention. If you don’t like his post why would you come in the thread and say bad stuff about him? Does it make you feel better? I’m obviously not the only one who think it’s weird to be pressed about this thread. Look around in the thread.

:ak_hyewon:

I never doubted that exo-L told him to stop it that time, I was there too, seen it, but right now I only see the same old people who seem to making their business commenting on his thread just to make fun of him or disagree with him.

Again, if you don’t block and don’t enjoy his threads just ignore it.

• I see the shadiness is back with u lmao but 2k is not a hit tweet :-)

Our fellow akp friend Afriyieau1 got 50k for a tweet abt newspaper collage like yesterday and she's a small account.

Oh I saw the tweet and thought the @ was familiar. The way a big account stole the pictures and got 80k likes 😭

06/10/22

giphy.gif

• Wow... Spreading lies now, eh?

Excluding ARMYs, Please point out more than 5 people calling me out (This should include posts above yours, not after the one I am quoting right now)...

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• This thread contains 55 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!