〖🎲〗Faded In My Last Song: A-Z Song Game

• 136006-fimls-png

81872-div-st-tp-700-png

The rules are simple, post a song where the title or artist starts with the next letter in the alphabet from the post before you.

If you get to Z, you can continue from 0-9, or go back to A at any point (since numbers are harder to find).

If 2 people post the same letter at the same time, just keep going, it's no big deal.

You can post multiple times in a row.

You don't have to be in the guild to play!

81871-div-st-bt-700-png

I’ll start with a (very appropriate) song that starts with “A”. The next poster should start with “B”.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

Edited 5 times, last by CITY ().

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• External Content www.youtube.com

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• I’ll change mine

External Content youtu.be

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

all the neo city lurkers being exposed by posting in this thread 90378-hyunjin1-gif

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• External Content open.spotify.com

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

:pepepizza:

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

do we restart now?

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

do we restart now?

Yes, although I didn't think about numbers :/

Someone can start with A if we run out of numbers I guess, idk many songs that start with numbers :/

External Content www.youtube.com

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

:pepestare:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• This thread contains 386 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!