Groups with good songs but underwhelming vocals?

• yeah i dont really know their vocals tbh but i dont like the autotune

They do have a lot of live and acoustic performances. Their recent japanese performance are really good if you want to watch.

Autotune is mostly for stylistic purpose.

Txt can definitely sing well in their comfortable zone and they do it perfectly fine.

• jisoo's technique has gone to shit in the last 2 years where it effects her singing voice now. she sounds like shes gonna choke on her on tongue thats covered in peanut butter when she goes into higher notes(not even head voice) get extermely nasally, and had to like force the sound out as it so muffled.

rose was never the best "technique" wise but shes been consistent, which is all you need as her tone is cool if your into it

• i mean you only have the Rose badge, so I think you are bias in the situation.

I think most blinks see her as visual only.

ik most kpop stans on here cant have an opinion on here without being bias or fear of offending their own fandom but i genuinely do not care. i can admit when my favs are not the best at something and when it comes to vocal technique it doesnt take a genius or a rosè fan to see that rosé has the best vocal technique! rosé has the best vocal agility, support and rarely strains since 2018. jisoo has improved a lot but she is still nasally and throaty at times, she cant support her voice the way rosé does and thats just simple observation! if anything being a blink would make me more credible cause i monitor the majority of their content which includes their vocals, but hey im just a biased rosénator!

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• ik most kpop stans on here cant have an opinion on here without being bias or fear of offending their own fandom but i genuinely do not care. i can admit when my favs are not the best at something and when it comes to vocal technique it doesnt take a genius or a rosè fan to see that rosé has the best vocal technique! rosé has the best vocal agility, support and rarely strains since 2018. jisoo has improved a lot but she is still nasally and throaty at times, she cant support her voice the way rosé does and thats just simple observation! if anything being a blink would make me more credible cause i monitor the majority of their content which includes their vocals, but hey im just a biased rosénator!

okay but jisoo still >> they are both good though. no problem.

• ik most kpop stans on here cant have an opinion on here without being bias or fear of offending their own fandom but i genuinely do not care. i can admit when my favs are not the best at something and when it comes to vocal technique it doesnt take a genius or a rosè fan to see that rosé has the best vocal technique! rosé has the best vocal agility, support and rarely strains since 2018. jisoo has improved a lot but she is still nasally and throaty at times, she cant support her voice the way rosé does and thats just simple observation! if anything being a blink would make me more credible cause i monitor the majority of their content which includes their vocals, but hey im just a biased rosénator!

for what it's worth i'm a casual bp listener and i definitely agree with u, no rose bias here

• They do have a lot of live and acoustic performances. Their recent japanese performance are really good if you want to watch.

Autotune is mostly for stylistic purpose.

Txt can definitely sing well in their comfortable zone and they do it perfectly fine.

yeah I'll check them out, actually I like txt music, I just am not the biggest fan of their choice with effects in the studio.

not sure how good their vocals are live.

• jisoo's technique has gone to shit in the last 2 years where it effects her singing voice now. she sounds like shes gonna choke on her on tongue thats covered in peanut butter when she goes into higher notes(not even head voice) get extermely nasally, and had to like force the sound out as it so muffled.

rose was never the best "technique" wise but shes been consistent, which is all you need as her tone is cool if your into it

Jisoo has always had nasally vocals, but I beg to differ, she's been improving, her whole presence, performances and vocals have alll improved noticeably!

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• yeah i dont really know their vocals tbh but i dont like the autotune

yeah I'll check them out, actually I like txt music, I just am not the biggest fan of their choice with effects in the studio.

not sure how good their vocals are live.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What do you think? :whatr: ......

you might have missed this ripia

btw, we have a new one too

External Content www.youtube.com

Edited once, last by tobin ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!