Don't you hate it when you read headlines like "IU confirmed to attend", "BTS confirmed to attend" etc..?

• BTS and IU will automatically win a daesang if they attend an award show. Less chance for my fave to win one.

They should find a better hobby during award season and stop being greedy collecting daesang awards left and right.

• sorry but MAMA and MMA don't give awards just because someone attend those...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• sorry but MAMA and MMA don't give awards just because someone attend those...

Actually MAMA does... at least each time a Japanese artist performs, the people randomly automaticly win either "Artist of the year Japan", "Best new artist Japan" or "Best new Asian artist"

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• What should OP do? 8

The result is only visible to the participants.

What should OP do?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• good news AAA exists and everyone gets a daesang there

:wink:

They should rename themself into "Korean Artist Award" and not be called "Asian Artist Award" since they simply discriminate their own concept since the year 2018 and don't let othet countries win and not even perform on the show anymore. I read in 2018 that people where super mad that Taiwanese and Japanese celebrity atended just to not win anything in the cathegories they were put in and in 2019 they let only 1 non Korean artist atend the show to watch it and he wasn't even nominated in anything and all cathegories were just packed with Koreans and of cause 2020 was fully Korean people only

• They should rename themself into "Korean Artist Award" and not be called "Asian Artist Award" since they simply discriminate their own concept since the year 2018 and don't let othet countries win and not even perform on the show anymore. I read in 2018 that people where super mad that Taiwanese and Japanese celebrity atended just to not win anything in the cathegories they were put in and in 2019 they let only 1 non Korean artist atend the show to watch it and he wasn't even nominated in anything and all cathegories were just packed with Koreans and of cause 2020 was fully Korean people only

Yeah, when I started to get more into kpop, with that event name, I was expecting to get to know japanese artists and artists from other asian countries. It never made any sense. Even MAMA, I always wondered why it wasn't with artists from all over Asia and broadcasted in English (with the apropriate dubs for each asian country).

• Even MAMA

MAMA be like: we give the same 5 Korean groups 6 hours time, but rush 60 awards for 30 other Asian countries in 5 minutes at the very end, than let a Japanese artist sing a song tha they even have to shorten so it's under 3 minutes and than in case the Japanese artist wins who performed, wich they will, we give them literally more time to talk about the award they won than the song they performed was long. And to make it more akaward we only let all other winner of asian countries hold a 3 second long speech or tell them they should refrain from talking if they can't speak English

MAMA really got a lot JPop-fans waiting to see JO1 in 2020 just to realise they had to wait 6 hours for their performance and than got left speechless as all other countries were rushed trought in 5 minutes and I saw people online who were super mad that Higedan (One of Japan's most famous bands) had no word to say as they won "Best artist Japan" and the 1 small English sentence of Fujii Kaze for "Best new artist Japan" was also kinda meh (most likly cause he was forced to hold it very short).

Korean artist on stage:

Member 1: "I want to thank mom, my dad, my grandma, my dog, the dog I had in 1 first grade, the goldfish I accidantly flushed down the toilet, my math teacher..."

Member 2: "I am so honored to stay here and get this award, I wouldn't have gotten it wirthout my grandma's help, but she sadly died in 2020. I remember as she thought me how to ride a bike..."

Member 3: " This goes out to alll my fans, I love you sooooooo much. Also thanks mom and dad for birthing me, you crazy people! I love everyone soooo much! Oh and..."

Member 4: "I need a second to cry, I never thought I could make it so far. I love everyone so much for supporting my dream. Thank you thank you thank you... " *Speech ends after 8 minutes*

Asian artist via live-stream:

Artist from India: "I am so honored that I won this award and ..." *switched to the next artist after 3 seconds*

Artist from Hong Kong: "Thank you so much..." *Switched to the next artist after 3 seconds*

Artist from Japan: Has no idea what to say but nobody will ever remember them not talking since their apearance was just a blink with the eye

Artist from Indonesia: "I wanted to shout out to all my fans, I love you..." *Switched to the next artist after 3 seconds*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!