HAN SEO HEE <-- YANG HYUN SUK (Dec. 6th Court Trial , ex-CEO YG Agency = Founder) , Observations ; 2021.11.20

• www.allkpop.com/article/2021/11/yang-hyun-suk-personally-attends-first-court-hearing-firmly-denies-threatening-informant-a-for-telling-police-about-bis-illegal-drug-use

YANG HYUN SUK (ex-CEO YG Agency) personally attends his First Court Hearing ... (And) Firmly Denies Threatening informant 'A' (HAN SEO HEE)

for telling police about B.I's illegal drug use ; 2021.11.05

www.allkpop.com/article/2021/11/han-seo-hee-curses-at-the-judge-after-being-sentenced-to-prison

HAN SEO HEE (ex-GF T.O.P) curses at the JUDGE after being

sentenced to PRISON for *ONE YEAR plus 6 MONTHS* ; 2021.11.15

HAN SEO HEE is the *primary* witness against YANG HYUN SUK ... And now, HAN SEO HEE will almost certainly be doing COURT TESTIMONY while wearing a PRISON INMATE UNIFORM ... As a result of HSH being found GUILTY of illegal drugs usage during her Court Probation Period (1.5 YEARS PRISON Punishment

as a result).

Edited 8 times, last by krell ().

• Your threads always make me feel like I’m 7 hours into an acid trip and I have no idea what’s going on. Keep them coming please.

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “New Thread ; Arriving *Very* Soon” to “HAN SEO HEE <-- YANG HYUN SUK (Dec. 6th Court Trial , ex-CEO YG Agency = Founder) , Observations ; 2021.11.20”.
  • ?(:|

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I wonder what the witness credibility laws are like in SK

It is likely legal for a Lawyer or Prosecutor to ask what the job occupation of a witness is (HAN SEO HEE) ... In other words , to look at factors that might pertain to IF that a witness is stating the truth or not in their Court Testimony ... It would be a *Witness Credibility* factor to consider , if you will.

The next Court Trial event date for YANG HYUN SUK is December 6th ... NO IDEA if that (Prisoner Inmate) HAN SEO HEE will be present and testifying ... She and B.I are both listed as witnesses , and there are (7) seven witnesses in total (fairly sure that I have that information correctly) ... As yet , HAN SEO HEE and B.I have NOT made a COURT TRIAL appearance (attended) at this YANG HYUN SUK Court Trial.

Edited 7 times, last by krell ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!