Thanks Alcohol Free for being the superior korean cb!

• Everyone hates you but I love you ;(

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The melody is just straight from chill heaven, no anxiety at all while listening this masterpiece :pepemusic: Not even the JYP whisper could ruin this easy bop for me.

Also, hands down one of Twice's most iconic performance outfits and stages EVER (minus some of Mina's). The girls served so much visuals as well.

Last night I was remembering the flack this song got but in ligher of recent stuff I realized how it slaps even harder and destroy the competition.

• Maybe I will give another stream it’s been a long time

A banger a banger

• :dancer::dancer::dancer:

I think I was not active here during Alchol Free, so I missed all the negativity.

Clowns were convinced it would flop because Korea was not interested in Bossanova :clown:

JYP did it beautifuly (the melody) and Twice performed it like bosses so the cb did receive a lot of attention there because they were obviously interested lol

The legendary fancams tho

• Don't say that you are the only one who likes Alcohol-Free when I AM STILL HERE?

TBH, I believe TWICE saved 2021 with Alcohol-Free. I was so amazed by the song. It was on repeat the whole summer, until The Feels was released. It was different. It was a bit cute. It was amazing, and I think 2021's best song belongs to Alcohol-Free.

Although Formula Of Love is definitely the better album, I believe Taste Of Love had the better title track.

TWICE's 2021 releases were all bops. Kura Kura, Alcohol-Free, Perfect World, The Feels, just Scientist was a bit boring, but TWICE really stood out with their positive vibes in 2021 compared to such a negative 2020 for Onces.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• Don't say that you are the only one who likes Alcohol-Free when I AM STILL HERE?

TBH, I believe TWICE saved 2021 with Alcohol-Free. I was so amazed by the song. It was on repeat the whole summer, until The Feels was released. It was different. It was a bit cute. It was amazing, and I think 2021's best song belongs to Alcohol-Free.

Although Formula Of Love is definitely the better album, I believe Taste Of Love had the better title track.

TWICE's 2021 releases were all bops. Kura Kura, Alcohol-Free, Perfect World, The Feels, just Scientist was a bit boring, but TWICE really stood out with their positive vibes in 2021 compared to such a negative 2020 for Onces.

I agree 100%. I just wanted to bait people to show AF some love

Alcohol-Free deserves way more appreciation. One of the best singles this year!

Twice's summer songs never disappoint.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!