It is quite obvious that Aespa and Kep1er will be the front runners of 4th gen

• EDIT: THIS IS A THREAD FROM 2021. STOP replying NOW! #STOPIT

JYPN: I do not trust jyp with women, look at how they are ruining twice and itzy...jypn....the future is not looking bright for you. JYPE is on a streak of terrible music, first thunderous, then loco, and now scientist. Let's not forget about got7 and their mess. I don't believe this group will make good music. I am great at predictions don't question me...the fortune teller of allkpop...

IVE: okay, yes I said kep1er and aespa would be the front runners, and that's true, but I predict hard competition with kep1er and I've, I've have won young and Yujin and kep1er have....well they have yujin too. Now starship groups aren't really memorable, like monsta X have fell off badly ever since dilf wonho left, so no hope for them, cravity, erm...and who else, wjsn? well what money are they making for star flop? IVE will be there biggest group, there real lucky they bagged won young. Anyways, I see them being really big, and surprisingly I'm really excited for their debut. Screw you itzy, I've are doing what you failed at!!!

HYBE and their 3 GGS: Okay, so the group with Sakura and Chaewon? Is that her name? Will also be big, so the list goes like this ---> aespa, kep1er + I've, and then hybes group with Sakura chan. And then the rest are all going to be disappointing. Then bighit have that other group, the global audition? And then I land girl group, I know what hybe is doing, they want to over saturate the industry with multiple girl groups, because it doesn't matter if all aren't successful, at least 1 will be. I can't explain it correctly but it lines up with them acquiring all their competition. Also, are they idiots? Why would you debut 3 girl groups in 2022 or 2023? Sakura's group will over shadow the 2. I don't understand what hybe are thinking.

Weekly, Stayc girls, and purple kiss: One hit wonders. Stayc maybe if you released so bad 2.0 we'd have a chance. Out of the 3, stayc will have the most successful. Weekly are okay but don't see any sucess for them, purple kiss, meh....

My teenage girl weird show: so this show is gonna debut a girl group also in 2022? Idk but they probably will be competition but not really. Don't underestimate the power of CJ EJM...is that there name? What is it? CJ ent? Who knows. I don't see much hype after this groups debut. Also very strange concept. Seriously. Weirdos.

Aespa: Now my favorite girls. We already know there kicking competition out the park. Now...I'm not gonna lie...I've + Hybe Sakura group + Kep1er....hard competition for them, the good thing Is right now MYs are already becoming a stable fandom and their sales and charting is good, and guess what, Korea loves them!! I do see rough competition but I know aespa will concur. I know it to be true...i would never allow a group called kelp like the lettuce to embarass me. Sorry kep1er.

Kep1er: 2nd biggest group. Once they debut it'll be good, but girl, let's not compare them to iz*one or I.o.I...we're not getting that, or many we are...but this phony lineup...oh lord. Anyways, there company's power and connections is not to be messed with. They will be good and will have a huge fan base, I agrue even bigger than Aespa's, and bigger buying power. Bless be kep1er, you'll always he famous.

Baemon: you know when YG is quiet about something their planning something really good.. now, I know I said aespa and kep1er would be big, but YG employees are good at marketing and knowing how to play the industry and get rid of competition, I I scared for aespa and Kep1er...don't under estimate YG you guys, they made blackpink super stars. And whatever anyone else says, they aren't idiots. So maybe the ranking might change...

Itzy: I'm sad for them fr. Because JYPn will be bigger than them in their debut year. It's quite embarrassing for them, listen I do like itzy, but I don't see them getting any bigger. I told you guys, if they stuck with the teen crush sound and didn't stray away they'd be fine. Their still teen crush but it's less....bright? I can't explain. Also their songs have just been, meh. I don't see anything good for them in 2022. I still love them and they'll still be famous, don't cry and shake midzy's. But once all these other groups debut, the over shadowing will be severe. Don't they kind of feel like a 3rd Gen group? Curse of Twice I fear.

my predictions on front runners from most popular to least:

aespa, baemon, hybe Sakura and chaewon group, kep1er + I've, JYPn, itzy + stayc, weeekly, purple kiss.

Story pin image00e35b359f4614aa00df5c80172a813e.jpgca141ea0b5a77870965ceb016e166348.jpg

Edited once, last by ellenote ().

• this all happened cuz dilf wonho left :yesr::yesr:

• :eyes:

:pepegrin:

Your MUM!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• I know JYP as well mate, that's why I bought the blind package.

Who got over 60k preorders, before anyone even knew who is in the group.

Have you seen the lineup? Talent over talent and pretty girl next to pretty girl

Why did you buy an album if you don't even know if you'll like it!? Actually, JYP is pretty smart, they know fans will buy anything because they don't want to miss out on anything...smart... I saw the lineup.. they aren't making me gag...sorry...don't like them...sorry....but they will be famous!! Let's wait for their debut...but I'm not expecting much....

• One year ago people were calling aespa sm faillure now look at them everything is possible

Kep1er will sell well and if their debut is good they will have international stats don’t know about Korea digital

JYPN will sell ofc they are from big3 but I don’t think their debut will be huge the hype was dead but they have lily m she revived the hype so who knows

• :pepegrin:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

• Why did you buy an album if you don't even know if you'll like it!? Actually, JYP is pretty smart, they know fans will buy anything because they don't want to miss out on anything...smart... I saw the lineup.. they aren't making me gag...sorry...don't like them...sorry....but they will be famous!! Let's wait for their debut...but I'm not expecting much....

because unlike you I have taste in music.

And I knew 3 out of the 7 trainees that are in this group.

And I will always trust JYP when it comes to girl groups.

Also, mate, it is not your not your problem how I spend my money.

Get that quick, and then understand that I placed my trust in JYP girl groups.

• Oh lord. I can't help you. Itzy have very talented girls and twice do to, good singers....too...kind of, and their making terrible music and JYP are not helping them prosper, and bless be to you for buying whatever you like. No judgment here... if you like them that's okay. That's your truth. Bless up...

• External Content youtu.be

amogus funny

Sasuke Uchiha GIF - Sasuke Uchiha Uchihasasuke GIFs

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Oh lord. I can't help you. Itzy have very talented girls and twice do to, good singers....too...kind of, and their making terrible music and JYP are not helping them prosper, and bless be to you for buying whatever you like. No judgment here... if you like them that's okay. That's your truth. Bless up...

Don’t speak on TWICE and ITZY

• Don’t speak on TWICE and ITZY

I SPEAK ON WHOEVER I PLEASE. BLESS BE....MY!

• Don’t speak on TWICE and ITZY

I just saw the nicki minaj video you attached. Screw you!!!!!!!!!! 8):!::thumbdown:

• "monsta x fell of badly since wonho left" SIS they are charting on flo for their very first time and had their highest debut on melon top100 with rush hour.. broke their record for highest 1st week sales in the first day already lol

If youre gonna troll at least do your research first

They aren't making any money stop watching the charts and worry about the terrible music. I'm not trolling this is serious I hate men!!?!?!?!

• External Content www.youtube.com

THANK YOU for defending me against these attackers sent from men and armys?! Where have you all come from! Leave me and my peace alone!!

• THANK YOU for defending me against these attackers sent from men and armys?! Where have you all come from! Leave me and my peace alone!!

nah I just like debate people sometimes and I won't protect you that much unless it's a god awful take lmao

External Content www.youtube.com

• nah I just like debate people sometimes and I won't protect you that much unless it's a god awful take lmao

External Content www.youtube.com

You are on my hate list. !!!!

• Kepler will be huge I find it funny when people talk down on them you only need to go onto YouTube to see how big and loyal their following is already :shyy: IVE are also impressive gaining 2M on there teasers in 2 days and the support. I am a little glad Aespa has already debuted as next year girl groups will have so many competition and unfortunately not all these groups will be able to shine :sadface:

• This thread contains 36 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!