Lisa’s Zach Sang interview is the proof that a majority of Blinks don’t understand Blackpink’s dynamic!

• Following the Zach Sang interview, i think it’s pretty safe to say that people dont really know shit about how the girls move:

- Their bond is tight as hell, just count how many time she presented them as family or support system… BLACKPINK EVERYWHERE!

- Clearly, we can stop the France fiasco debacle, seems that homegirl was going through it and just wanted to see her mama after 2 years. PERIOD ( said it herself)—— YG communication skills created this mess though!

- Same for LA, while you’re sweating about whatever conspiracy theory, she just sat there telling you how much she genuinely loves her girls and how happy she is ! ACCEPT IT!

- Them girls probably have ton shit of records in that YG dungeon cause clearly they’re in the Studio a lot. Again, I remembered how Teddy basically confirmed in the documentary that the way they select pinks’ releases is tightly linked to chart performances ( it’s a whole lot of marketing here which is a bit unfortunate but again allows the group to be as successful)

- The girls’ priority is Blackpink and somehow I think the solos were mostly to please and appease the fandom. ( and they have fun doing it, don’t get me wrong). ENJOY IT!

- Last but not least, I think that the group next release is READY and gonna drop anytime from now. Hold on to your wigs! With their new level of confidence we might get snatched! 😃🙌

Conclusion: people need to stop writing shit to pit the girls against each other cause clearly they don’t give a fuck about hateful projections and move as a unit!

LEARN AND LISTEN before jumping to conclusion and enjoy the music when it drops! #protectblackpink

• - Last but not least, I think that the group next release is READY and gonna drop anytime from now. Hold on to your wigs! With their new level of confidence we might get snatched! 😃🙌

I'm ready for comeback!!!!!!

still why do i see :pepe-clown-gear: every time i look in the mirror?

• It's true their music is tightly controlled & besides chart performances aspect of it, teddy clearly believes in less is more & long hiatus approach, they can release a song next week if they wanted since teddy himself said they have alot of material recorded on his computer 👀

• I highly doubt this dude is nugu, clearly an alt account lol. Probably an anti wanting to pit Lillies against Jennifers and Rosenators, or a Blink that was hating on Lillies here during the whole France/LA controversies.

I don't think they were hating or an anti tho :wellr:

• I highly doubt this dude is nugu, clearly an alt account lol. Probably an anti wanting to pit Lillies against Jennifers and Rosenators, or a Blink that was hating on Lillies here during the whole France/LA controversies.

ETA: Or just one of our resident trolls lol.

well that's on them if that's what they take from this

• well personally i think it's not the girls fault or the fandom fault for thinking this

it's YG fault trying to paint them as individual as much that he can and trying to separate them as much they can everytime they aren't doing group promo

YG can do all they want in trying to separate the girls but if anybody has the capacity to develop an akgae mentality that is almost 100% on them.

• i wasn't talking about akgae

but more abou fans or non-fans who see the girls only as cowerker or friends who aren't very close because of the way YG promote them

Ah okay. I can agree to an extent.

• I totally agree with the op. The only problem of here are the solo stans, always complaining that "my bias is this, while the other is that", 'Unfair treatment to my bias" and what not. Problematic ot1.

Also let us wait for them to release new music, if they feel like they're ready and 100% confident with the materials they will surely release it. I have my faith with the girls.

• I totally agree with the op. The only problem of here are the solo stans, always complaining that "my bias is this, while the other is that", 'Unfair treatment to my bias" and what not. Problematic ot1.

Also let us wait for them to release new music, if they feel like they're ready and 100% confident with the materials they will surely release it. I have my faith with the girls.

:yesr::yesr::yesr:

• The girls have always said they are like sisters. I have lost count of the times they said that! Blinks who don't acknowledge it are deliberately ignoring it, because anyone who watches BP content can't miss it.

Hell, Jennie said Jisoo is like their Mum! It's clear how much they look after each other.

Any complain I have about treatment is always against YG!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!