BIGBANG is still the GOAT k boy group for me!

• You really think posting a picture with some fan art in the background is considered declaration of one's support for Seungri and OT5? I just don't think that's sufficient indication.

Unless there was something else I don't know about...

He posted OT5 PICTURE in january 2020

all 5 of them were holding each other's hands

Is it sufficient enough for you??

Vips went crazy thanking him for supporting Shitri

• My GD? Wow, i didn't know their actions were my responsability :suure: i suggest you to ignore threads about groups you don't like bc coming to an appreciation thread just for this is ridiculous.

LMAO Ofc Stanning melts morals AND brains

Sat here for minutes because I have no words how to react. Like is your level of comprehending SO low, how tf do you dodge the fact that GD FULLY SUPPORTS SEUNGRI???? This is not typical BG or GG fans dragging each other threads. This is humans lives we are talking about. Yet here you all are praising this Shitri supporter and animal abuser.

So the man you praise supports human trafficker whose club had women and underage girls going through HELL and you see NOTHING WRONG with it??? What the FUCK does "Their actions are NOT my responsibility" MEAN?

So if GD blatantly supported someone who hurt your sisters or someone close,are you are gonna say his reaction is not my responsibility??? Because this is what you are doing right now

Fucking clowns

FUCK YOU AND YOUR APPRECIATION THREAD

Edited once, last by aicgreen ().

• This whole essay and do you think I'll care? Kkkkk

If you want to fight, go outside, actually go to S.K and beat them up, it's super easy to curse at others on internet, go fight with your own hands the injustice. Go there and beat them up. Go there!!

• Celebrities have been problematic since the Dawn of time. Rich and famous people are very rarely good people.

What are you gonna do if I say no I don’t care if a celebrity is a literal criminal as long as their art is good enough to entertain me?

There is a way to separate the art from the artist. You might consider yourself morally superior because you care about the degenerate actions of others, but sometimes people don’t have enough will power to care about others issues.

Instead of pretending to be holier than thou go parade your performative activism in another thread that you can dedicate for just that purpose.

• Hi Tic! Thanks for this! <3

• Well said :pepe-toast:

• Big Bang has really good quality music overall, my fave song of there's is Monster best non-promoted album track is Still Alive.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Big Bang has really good quality music overall, my fave song of there's is Monster best non-promoted album track is Still Alive.

Monster message is perfect! And woooooow, i love Still Alive!!!! A booooop!

• Since all are talking about MADE era, let me bring up my fav song of the series :lover4:

External Content m.youtube.com

My crush on GD was all time high that time :lover2:

• Since all are talking about MADE era, let me bring up my fav song of the series :lover4:

External Content m.youtube.com

My crush on GD was all time high that time :lover2:

You have no idea how much i love this song! Sooooo pretty!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!