I'm laughing at some kpop fans bashing Money success!!

• The way some are trying to scream how Money is a meme viral song, TikTok song and whatever and suddenly saying: "my faves did that without promo!!" B! Your faves groups are their promo!

All soloists from famous groups will have already a certain amount of success thanks to their groups's names and this obviously can be said about Lisa too.

Wait until the groups disband and see who will be famous on their own, maintaining a following on their own. For now just shut up, bc constantly shading Lisa success won't make it less relevant, it will just show how insecure you are!!!!

If your faves are that great, why being shade? Uhum, insecurity behavior and leave Lisa alone. If you are that bothered about Money success, your problem, b is sitting beautifully on Spotify TOP12 for over a month :wellr: byeeeeeeeee!

• The compulsion people feel to devalue someone's success is astonishing

no matter how many times they get proven wrong, they'll find some other dumb argument to pick at. If it weren't funny it would be sad.

• I always find it embarrassing when people try to bash successful songs. It always seems like they want to diminish the success by claiming that the way the song has become successful is worth less than any other way, which is totally stupid. The fact is, the song is good and people like to listen to it. No matter in which context.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• well even if the song is a meme viral song or a tik tok song or whatever excuse they try to come with next time

that doesn't change the fact that Money is successfull

The song is great and being famous on TikTok is amazing too. Nothing to discredit over when literally everybody is doing dance challenges.

• The compulsion people feel to devalue someone's success is astonishing

no matter how many times they get proven wrong, they'll find some other dumb argument to pick at. If it weren't funny it would be sad.

Totally. This just proves how much of a sad life they have when they "protect" their faves achievements and devalue others bc their faves are the only number1 acceptable... sad sad.

• I always find it embarrassing when people try to bash successful songs. It always seems like they want to diminish the success by claiming that the way the song has become successful is worth less than any other way, which is totally stupid. The fact is, the song is good and people like to listen to it. No matter in which context.

Well said! Well said!! :pepe-toast:

• It's really funny because none of my non-kpop stan friends know any of the songs that are deemed the biggest kpop songs, but all of them know Money :wellr: That might be just my country ofc but at the end of the day Money is huge and as much as I hate Tiktok it's one of the biggest socmed so being popular on Tiktok is not a drag imo

• It's really funny because none of my non-kpop stan friends know any of the songs that are deemed the biggest kpop songs, but all of them know Money :wellr: That might be just my country ofc but at the end of the day Money is huge and as much as I hate Tiktok it's one of the biggest socmed so being popular on Tiktok is not a drag imo

Tbh even i am surprised how Money charted on so many official charts and how a really good amount of non kpop people know the song. Crazy!! Money supremacy!!

• The song is great and being famous on TikTok is amazing too. Nothing to discredit over when literally everybody is doing dance challenges.

exactly people think it's a drag to call a song viral and make it look less impactful

but that doesn't change that everybody is dancing to it and liking the song

they did the same thing with gangnam style and it's style the song of reference for int gp when talking about kpop

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• exactly people think it's a drag to call a song viral and make it look less impactful

but that doesn't change that everybody is dancing to it and liking the song

they did the same thing with gangnam style and it's style the song of reference for int gp when talking about kpop

Yes, GS is still the representative song when talking about Kpop! Impactful!

• It's like virality is an insult when a large chunk of artist's careers have a viral song that helped to propel them further. Including their faves.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• The way some are trying to scream how Money is a meme viral song, TikTok song and whatever and suddenly saying: "my faves did that without promo!!" B! Your faves groups are their promo!

All soloists from famous groups will have already a certain amount of success thanks to their groups's names and this obviously can be said about Lisa too.

Wait until the groups disband and see who will be famous on their own, maintaining a following on their own. For now just shut up, bc constantly shading Lisa success won't make it less relevant, it will just show how insecure you are!!!!

If your faves are that great, why being shade? Uhum, insecurity behavior and leave Lisa alone. If you are that bothered about Money success, your problem, b is sitting beautifully on Spotify TOP12 for over a month :wellr: byeeeeeeeee!

I don't give a shit. That song is immature and ass.

• Both bops so I don't get why some people say they gave Lisa bad songs :wellr: To me it sounds like they're just playing into antis' narrative. Only problem they did give her was shit awful promotion

Keep blaming it on awful promotion or lack thereof. Those songs were ass.

• I don’t know why people use “viral on tiktok” as a drag as if their faves aren’t creating those flop tiktok challenges no one cares about every comeback just for that reason.

They’re probably mad because Money is a genuine hit since a song has to reach locals in order to actually go viral on tiktok.

• Both bops so I don't get why some people say they gave Lisa bad songs :wellr: To me it sounds like they're just playing into antis' narrative. Only problem they did give her was shit awful promotion

Yes, both are really bops and just sexy kinda appreciate it :mooning:

The promo is a big no and i wish YGE to f themselves even more bc of this kkkkkk anyways, Money and Lalisa supremacy!

• I don't get why people are trying to discredit her, she always goes viral and all her videos or videos about her get immense amount of views. She has been very popular since always and money only proves that.

This! Lisa since 2017 goes viral like every two seconds, buuuut Money literally broke a lot of KPOP records be it soloists, be it groups so obviously people will try to downplay it bc who would have thought Lisa would create so many records? :wellr:

• I'm not a try hard fan of Lisa or whatever, but when I see people who try to explain her achievements in the stupidest way, I want to cry. her skills, individual influence, stage personality, popularity - nobody can take it from her, she has earned it all by herself.

• I'm not a try hard fan of Lisa or whatever, but when I see people who try to explain her achievements in the stupidest way, I want to cry. her skills, individual influence, stage personality, popularity - nobody can take it from her, she has earned it all by herself.

Exactly! Lisa always worked hard aaaand her performances since debut are too quality! She is meant for success!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and it's gonna get more popular :wink:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And we still don't have a performance of Money....

Yeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!! Which program is this btw??

• The insult = going viral by GP... Super insult kkkk

How DARE she have a popular song? Maybe they should stream it more.

External Content www.youtube.com

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• This thread contains 26 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!