What are some kpop songs/albums that helped you overcome 2020?

• OMG! Junho is in there (my bday twin ;( )?! Damn after X1 disbanded, I didn't keep up with where each members went! They all looked so familiar to me especially the Onew look a like and this one other member that was such a great dancer during the season lol :D

definetly will check them out ty!

how bout mcnd?

• YUSSS i mean i like 43 boy groups some are pretty nugu lol

damn! i can't keep up with that many groups :wow:

i have like 10% nugu, 60% in like the normal range and 40% huge lol.

mostly stanned 2nd & 3rd but they either disbanded or inactive for now ;(

but i love discovering new groups that are a bit diff!

• OMG! Junho is in there (my bday twin ;( )?! Damn after X1 disbanded, I didn't keep up with where each members went! They all looked so familiar to me especially the Onew look a like and this one other member that was such a great dancer during the season lol :D

definetly will check them out ty!

how bout mcnd?

MC: "Why did you brought a carrot?"

Win: "Why not?"

MC: "You are sure you brought a carrot to a millitary camp ?"

Win: "I thought I might need a snack"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• damn! i can't keep up with that many groups :wow:

i have like 10% nugu, 60% in like the normal range and 40% huge lol.

mostly stanned 2nd & 3rd but they either disbanded or inactive for now ;(

but i love discovering new groups that are a bit diff!

my list

• Super Junior : Ticky Tocky / the whole repack album

Super Junior D&E : B.A.D EP

NCT127 : Neo Zone album

Corazón Perdido

• External Content www.youtube.com

• my list

I love 11/43 groups lol but there are some in there that i'm slowly getting into ^^

• thank youu!!!

• External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!