Which k-songs would you like your faves to cover?

• These are my odd wishes

Taeyeon - Dear Name / Bad Day / Eight by IU / Perfect 10 by Red Velvet

IU - Drawing our Moments / Blue / Love in Colour by TAEYEON / Serendipity by Jimin

BTS - (Vocal Line) Ending Scene by IU / Cat & Dog by TXT / Love to Hate Me by BLACKPINK / Time Lapse by Taeyeon

BLACKPINK - Home / Mic Drop by BTS / Next Level by aespa / Hate by 4minute

RED VELVET - Lovesick Girls by BLAKPINK / I'll Make you Cry or Lucid Dream by aespa / Cry for Me by Twice

Aespa - Rum Pum Pum Pum by F(x) / Pretty Savage by BLACKPINK / Attaboy or Be Natural by Red Velvet

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Want Jihyo to cover It's You as her English pronunciation is on point and seeing Henry duet it with Lena Park makes me think a female version in full would sound really good. Also Curtain Call.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3Mix to cover For You

And the group to cover another Winner song as I thought Really Really which they've already covered was exactly the kind of sound they nail. Also I'm Your Girl as they've surprisingly never covered it.

I've also always wanted the group to cover Miss A's best song

This Suju song always sounded like something Twice would really suit also. We saw it with their OST this year that their soft voices work on these kinds of productions.

• Want Jihyo to cover It's You as her English pronunciation is on point and seeing Henry duet it with Lena Park makes me think a female version in full would sound really good. Also Curtain Call.

i can actually see Jihyo covering Curtain Call and Twice covering I don't need a man :pepelove2: they fit them perfectly

• I would like to hear Wheein singing Like Water by Wendy. I think that it would suit her.

That would be nice and now that you say it, I would also love her covering When This Rain Stops!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!