Songs that you can listen to and never get tired of

• I will list some songs I can listen to and never get tired of.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This song is calming and somewhat nostalgic, I find myself always coming back to it.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Years later and its still a banger. I do not understand people who do not like this song.

I don't know much of Sistars music but this is a really good song, especially for summer.

4.https://youtu.be/ST8O-AeY3Uo

This song is golden, no flaws detected.

You'd probably think I'd put bubble pop on this list and I was, but this song is so stupid it's good.

Unpopular opinion but this song gets better as it ages, like more and more. Also it's better than fancy and feel special (yes I said it)

Give the whole album a listen, really good.

The song. The concept. The style. Amazing.

Genie superior

;(;(;(

Woah sorry dont know how this got here =O

• I don't think there is a single song in this world that i can't get bored of but right now i spam replay on this :

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

There are so many more :lover1:

• every single time I listen this song, it's lIke the first time

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• External Content www.youtube.com

• For me it's Fancy like OMG I listened to this song on repeat for the past few days and I'm still not tired of it. Please help

:sweatr:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• External Content youtu.be

• External Content youtu.be

someone who likes Sleepless Night by 9Muses :omgr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!