Rate this song by CJSH The Grace

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

UWU, rate this masterpiece out of 10.

They are so underrated and damnnnn their voices are so beautiful, especially Lina. Also, am I the only one who thinks Giselle looks like Sunday( The 2nd lady in the appearing sequence).

• I personally think it was their best song. 9 out of 10 for me.

EDIT: And this is the reason why people acclaim Lina (i.e. the singer at 1:35 and 3:02) as the best of SM's female vocalists. She completely blows Taeyeon, Luna and Wendy out of the water. Control, power, technique, resonance, breath support throughout her range, connected vocal registers, tone and timbre - she's got everything.

• I love it, I'd give it an 8 out of 10, some of their other songs I liked even better.

But their vocals are so great and lovely (and I love the Yoona cameo in the MV ^^ )

I personally think it was their best song. 9 out of 10 for me.

EDIT: And this is the reason why people acclaim Lina (i.e. the singer at 1:35 and 3:02) as the best of SM's female vocalists. She completely blows Taeyeon, Luna and Wendy out of the water. Control, power, technique, resonance, breath support throughout her range, connected vocal registers, tone and timbre - she's got everything.

Lina is indeed technically the better vocalist, but the gap between Lina and the other 3 is far less big than between those 4 and most other main vocalists.

I mean, it's insane how SM managed to find these 4 extremely talented singers who're all top rank vocalist(s) of their generation leaving practically all other K-pop vocalists behind them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!