Solar eats moths?

• It's hard to tell ... They have done so many performance at their debut in festival with so many bugs so i can't tell wich one is it. Maybe Gunkook University Global Campus Festival ? I remember they got problem with bugs at this festival in starry night era.

• They have done so many performance at their debut in festival with so many bugs

I'm writing an article about how complicated the journey is from debut onwards. And among other things I want to talk about the environment where they are presented. If you can point me some stages with a lot of bugs, that would be great. It doesn't necessarily have to be from MAMAOO. Thanks.

• I'm writing an article about how complicated the journey is from debut onwards. And among other things I want to talk about the environment where they are presented. If you can point me some stages with a lot of bugs, that would be great. It doesn't necessarily have to be from MAMAOO. Thanks.

It's hard to have festival and little concert video from nugu group, i recommend you to take a video like this :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is the presentation with the most insects that I have found.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!