What is so special with girl crush concept ?

• continuation from my last post....

forum.allkpop.com/thread/6514/

As u can see majority of the comment stated that its because of Girl Crush concept ... the question is , what is so special with that ???? And think seems to be lot worst on 4th gen where u can notice the huge gap between girlgroup with girlcrush (ITZY,Idle,Loona,Secret Number) and girlgroup with other concept (Nature,Cherry Bullet, Weeekly, Rocket Punch)

Seems like generally its easier for gg to attract attention and stan if they have girl crush concept .

Dont get me wrong, i dont hate girl crush concept (i love it as much as i love cute and sexy concept) but im tryna figure out what make GC more unique and have "wow " factor

• girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “Why it is easier to accept or stan girlgroul with girl crush concept instead of other ?” to “What is so special with girl crush concept ?”.
  • western fans prefer the hard hitting concept compared to the cutesy concept...

when's the last time you saw a western GG come out with a cutsey song...

• the fans are usually teenager girls and of course when you're like 15 you have no interest in being cute & aegyo, you want to be confident, hot, strong etc

all in all it's all about relatability, teenagers don't exactly relate to other concepts

ad11ae11545c4b3eb5805a7ca39e8142ff38948a.gifvab99d7e017ed0eea8ec207a6947f397b83c72db7.gifv57fd3a357756b7d61797af68f7a3247c55a15e4b.gifvb8a3784d7d06f39831a2371942429ffec7c00416.gifvcc43450dc4b9751b6bbff4f0e97fb2f3feb6cf5c.gifv

𝘆𝘂𝗾𝗶 ♡ 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗼 ♡ 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗻

• Cause girls relate more to it and they are the majority in the kpop fandom

The girls doing girl crush concept are the ones kpop stans want to be

Their lyrics are a lot more relatable too, it's not all about being confident and hot, there's stuff like this too:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You know they talk about stuff that are constant in girl world like image issues and toxic relationships. Sure other concepts could do that but it's one of the main characteristics of gc

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Edited 3 times, last by catzi ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!